Reviews for Motivation
JK Writes chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
Awh, well that was cute . I liked it
Guest chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
This was simply amazing! I loved is so much!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
OMG! It was so cute, and amazing and omg i have no comment of substance, but i loved it!
unequallyme chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
I really liked this story. Short, sweet, simple and quirky. I absolutely loved it.

Hope to read more amazing stories. )
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
wicked stuff.
xAnimeExtazyx chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
[She grabbed Shikamaru's hand and towed him down the hall.

Kankuro turned to Gaara. "I love the way she does politics."

Leaning against the railing with a smile, Gaara responded. "I'm not sure any of them will attend another meeting with her present." He shook his head. "I should let her handle them more often."]

Man, i loved those lines so much , that i was grinning like the idiot i am , for a while XD

Great story. Both, Shikamaru & Temari, were IC and it was funny and heartwarming , as well.
Leca B chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
I reeeeeaaaaaally loved it! Oh, God, it's one of my faves. I love the bantering, and the in-characterness of the two. I laughed my ass off at Yoshino being a total meddler, and her, Ino, and his father yelling at him to run to Suna! It got me rolling around laughing. And Temari yelling at the council was perfect. I really like it. It was awesome.
AbsintheSpoon3 chapter 11 . 6/3/2011
The only complaint- shikari?

Otherwise, this is wonderfully done.
chiichoo chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
i must say that this is one of the most enjoyable reads I've come across. I've probably read the whole thing twice or thrice now. Cheers!
hinatasgreatestfan chapter 11 . 3/26/2011
Good story. I was laughing several times at this one. Quite a treat.
Sharpclaws chapter 11 . 2/5/2011
5 stars. I absolutely loved it. I already knew all hell was going to break loose once I read the word 'trivial'. Hell, I know I'd make all hell break loose if someone said the decision of my marriage was trivial, and I'm mild tempered. So I knew it was going to be bad since it was Temari. I'm sure any girl will agree with me that the person that they'll be spending the rest of their life with is NOT a trivial matter. Though I reeaally wish that I could have been in the room and watch as I ate popcorn.
Fanwoman chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
Well, you can't make it too easy on them, and there are two Ts in Motivation. I can't say I liked how quickly she went from apologizing to finding an excuse to leave, but I've known people who would rather end something prematurely than see if it works.

"Honestly she didn't understand why he liked her."

If either of them were remotely self-aware and articulate when it comes to personal issues, maybe they'd both know, but that kind of growth doesn't happen overnight.

This is the last of the chapters I read before I started reviewing, so now I've done all 11. Thank you, again, for sharing this wonderful story. I can't help greedily hoping you'll favor these two with a few more. Happy reading!
Fanwoman chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
"...the feeling of her skin, her hot mouth, her sea green eyes, as she pulled him closer and made him forget who he was, what he was, if he even had a name other than the one she was breathing into him..."

That line is just so spectacularly intense and evocative and amazing. The ending is tastefully suggestive and powerful. It's just so yummy! Thank you, again, for this wonderful story.
Fanwoman chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
I love a good kiss, and that one was amazing. It absolutely sizzled, but with two such complex people, it can't be so simple.

I also really liked the bit with Kurenai, especially her being a Mother and her obvious solution that the genius couldn't come up with on his own.
Fanwoman chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
"Kankurou says... that you are only young once."

"He's even younger than I am!"

"So he would know."

I sense scheming brothers!

I haven't mentioned how nice the chapter titles are (or lack thereof). Arguably, you can ask of most of the characters, "Who are they outside of work?"

The moment with the hair in the shower is such an intimate little detail.