Reviews for *Somebody Out There Loves Me*
Iamrosiepotterx chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
I love this !
Prince Britto chapter 17 . 7/22/2005
aw...it's really cute:) i like it!
hpgirl chapter 9 . 5/25/2004
PATIL! PATIL! PATIL! PATIL! PATIL! PATIL! PATIL! PATIL! PATIL! PATIL! PATIL! PATIL! PATIL! PATIL! It's Padma PATIL! Not Parkinson! Padma is Parvati PATIL's twin sister! Pansy Parkinson is a Slytherin. Otherwise, good story. Lastly PATIL! PATIL! PATIL! PATIL!
ouchie chapter 17 . 3/20/2004
That was just all to cute. I've added you to the the fave's list. Lol about the english assigment, i did one too, on Harry Potter for my Computer course, got and A on it. Miss was impresed with the "graphics" on the slide show (Power Point Presentation)
xLiNex chapter 17 . 4/18/2003
Great Story!
tryin2BeGood chapter 17 . 4/9/2003
cool
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 17 . 3/21/2003
:) sweet. I LOVE OLIVER. Though i don't think i would be freaking out like THAT... O.o KEEP WRITING! (:
Uriko8 chapter 17 . 1/20/2003
cool
Uriko8 chapter 5 . 1/19/2003
i wish i wasnt so tired i could barely move or i would finish this tonight. oh well. tomorrow then. bye!
FeelMeBreathe chapter 17 . 12/30/2002
AWWWWW im a big fan of Hermione/oliver. but also of Draco/Hermione! Wells c u laters! good storyu it should be screaming for a sequel!
dreamin-athena chapter 16 . 12/29/2002
Well, this is still at the end, but I forgot to say something.

I was thinking that maybe you should rethik the rating on this. There's some language, although not that much I guess.

Oh well, it's your call, just thought I'd make a sugestion.
dreamin-athena chapter 17 . 12/29/2002
awwwww, happy ending! Yay! I'm a sucker for Oliver Wood stories (plan on writing one myself-someday). anyway, I wish you would have developed the characters more. One day they either hate or don't even know each other, and the next they're in love. It was still pretty good though. Well, I'm off to read some of your other stories. Hope they're interesting as well.
dreamin-athena chapter 5 . 12/29/2002
hehe, nice, it's so cute
Lylie London chapter 17 . 12/21/2002
awwww...that is SUCH a sweet story! adorable...so perfect! keep up the good writing!
Crystalnia chapter 17 . 12/12/2002
ahhhh, happy endings. My heart is aflutter!