Reviews for Why Did I Have to Fall in Love With The Shinigami?
Omg chapter 1 . 1/31
OH MY GOD THIS NOT TWIGHTLIGHT. in shimigami in room "I watch you in your sleep" thing. Like seriously no omg moment, with guy in room with towel. And I think omg I love like 2 sec letter and know everything about u. This kills just saying. Like reading a Mary Sue fanfic or a horney teen girl,like no. This fanfics about writing skills and serious plot stuff ,so pls rewrite . Thank u
Le sigh chapter 16 . 2/26/2014
please update ;3;
Deception is Decepticon chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
I do not see how people can find this correct in a writte structure sense, a majority of it can be improved to create a better flow. And this is moving to fast, first chapter, and BAM love already? That doesn't sound like a very Shinigami thing. For a bringer of death, you might have moved a little too quickly.
Deception is Decepticon chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
I don't see the purpose of using so many prologues, not only does it ruin the structure of your story, it confuses the readers because a prologue is meant to be a scene before the actual story, to build the scene but no necessarily give it away, and you using two (which could have actually been one) doesn't flow well or clearly. You might want to read this over and fix it.

And another thing, I think this is moving too quickl. But then again, I'm only here to point out the errors in structure.
Lyric.Kiryu chapter 13 . 11/3/2012
more! XD i love it
Critic chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Ha. Way too fast, bro. First chapter and they're in love? No drama? No worrying what would happen?
Princesa de la Luna chapter 16 . 3/26/2012
interesting and amusing i can't wait for more thanks for updating. please update and good luck until chapter 17 [14].
icecatfire chapter 16 . 2/28/2012
this is romantic and awesome please continue.
Anvelite chapter 16 . 1/17/2012
Please continue!
Dahlia chapter 16 . 1/9/2012
Holy shitake mushrooms! I freaking looooooooove this story! It's so well written, not to mention a really interesting plot line. I need to see the rest of Karachi's reaction to waking up with Ryuk in her bed. Also looking forward to the makeovers. Keep being awesome!
Princesa de la Luna chapter 15 . 10/4/2011
cool, thanks for updating and making the chapter long. please update and good luck until chapter 16.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 14 . 6/25/2011
interesting, thanks for updating and making the chapter long. please update and good luck until the next chapter.
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 13 . 6/5/2011
this is a very good story, keep up the good work:D
Yawarakai-Bunny chapter 13 . 5/23/2011
this is an amazingly good story :D I cant wait for the next chapter~
Kira The Dead Ninja chapter 13 . 4/29/2011
Wow...This is...Um...Unique...Human and Shinigami huh? Light adoptive sister no less! THE IRONY!

Love the sory, and the plot and pretty much everything else. Update or I will kill you, do the Mexican hat dance on your corpse, re-animate you and repeat the process. No pressure

Good luck