Reviews for Freaks and Geeks 28
Faye Spiegel chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I just have to say, I have read all of the episodes you have written for the second season and still plan on reviewing them all, but I had to start here! As I know you have been told over and over again, your work is TRULY AMAZING and I love the script-format. It REALLY FEELS like watching the actual show. I can see all of it playing out in my head, and also like others, I feel that this is the true second season that never was!

Not only have you managed to capture the general feel of the show, but you have continued to expand upon the characters and let them truly evolve as we all know they would have. I also don't know if you intended this or not, but so many of the things which you have included in your stories, such as finally getting Lindsay and Daniel together and having some of the geeks get caught up in the popular crowd, were things that were ACTUALLY supposed to happen had the series continued- as is revealed in the commentaries on the DVD release. You have therefore all the more truly continued to uphold the true legacy of this show, and I could not applaud you more.

Continue to let your creative efforts grow and flow, and I so very much look forward to next installment of your second season!

P.S. Lindsay and Daniel rule all. Also, it's fun to listen to the actual songs you've included in your writing while reading each episode- it really brings them to life all the more! Great job!
PrincessKrissi1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I LOVE these stories. Please update. When I read them I can see it all happening in my head with the characters. Your Story makes me very very sad that it got cancelled. You are a very talented writer. Only thing that I would suggest is watch out for spelling but I hardly noticed it since the story was so good.
AwkwardPause chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I have to say, you are a very talented screenplay writer and have managed to keep the style of the original writers, Apatow and Feig. You could potentially have a future in this field of work if you really are passionate and serious about it. There are some formatting errors (though I would assume that most if not all of those are due to this site's conversion of documents) as well as some grammatical errors that are easily corrected. While I don't exactly agree with the Lindsay/Daniel pairing (I am a huge fan of Lindsay/Nick) I think you are keeping the spirit of the show wonderfully alive through your works and I do hope you continue to satisfy the masses that were so disappointed by the shows cancellation and abrupt ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I have to tell you that I read this teaser VERY often. Even though it's so short, it's so well-written, as always, and it has me very excited to read the rest. I just can't wait for more!
Nicole chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I frequently check back on F&G fanfic and I am so happy that you've decided to continue truley are talented and an amazing writer.

I guess I'm wondering if Nick will ever find out about so,what will Kim do!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Ok, anonymous reviewer again. I just read the teaser and you have NOT lost your touch! (Just one thing that bugged me was you were saying "he is" and "we are"; usually you would use contractions and I think that's the more realistic thing for scripts; how they would really say it. I just like the contractions better, but if you like this that's fine too!) I LOVE Lindsay/Daniel! I HATE that they never got to "go there" with those characters in the show, because I feel they would've at some point! I just love the good girl/bad boy relationships! As if the "freaks" didn't already corrupt Lindsay enough, he's finishing off the job. I mean, now she's no longer a virgin. (At least I'm assuming she was before; she had to be, I forgot if you mentioned that or not)

I'm really liking the story for this episode; who am I kidding? I love all your storylines! Anyway, I can't wait to see more of this episode, and like I keep saying, can't wait for everyone to find out! So I guess the "freaks" are so busy with their own stuff that they haven't noticed that Daniel/Lindsay have been spending so much time together; or just figured they were "studying." I feel like in this episode Nick will get the wrong idea about Lindsay wanting to hang out with him and will think she wants to get back together; then I feel this new relationship will come out! I can't wait to find out if I'm right/wrong! I also love the new aspect of said relationship now that sex has come into the picture. I think when he finds out, that detail will hurt Nick the most. It adds a new playfulness to their relationship, but yet it's not "too much" and their still in-character. Lindsay's still fairly modest and Daniel of course being the guy, is all about the sex now, but Lindsay accepts that's not him, and that's not really all he's looking for, but that's just his personality. And OMG, when/if Lindasy's parents find out (her dad, really) NOT GOOD!I mean when they find out about the relationship alone.

I'm also curious about where you're going to take the "geeks" and I wonder what will happen at that play! I feel there will be some behind-the-scenes antics going on that night! I wonder if any of the "freaks" will show up. I have a feeling Lindsay will, but I don't know.

So, overall, CANNOT WAIT for the whole episode and (possible) episodes to come! Can't you tell with all the speculation? LOL! THANK YOU AGAIN FOR REVIVING THIS SERIES AND YOUR FANFICS! UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
HI! I'm your LONG anonymous reviewer from a few weeks ago and I have been periodically checking the "Freaks & Geeks" section of this site since I did post those reviews. I obviously hadn't seen anything from you until now and THANK YOU! I CANNOT BELIEVE because of MY comment (I'm assuming...) you're actually continuing after over a YEAR! I was in shock (HAPPY shock!) when I saw something for episode 28! OMG I'm SO ECSTATIC you're back and I haven't even read the teaser yet, but I'm going to right now! I just had to post this and get you another review faster! I CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE EPISODES! (I'm assuming it'd be more than one) I can't wait for everyone to find out about Lindsay/Daniel and for the rest of the crazy situations these characters get into! THANK YOU for continuing and keeping this GREAT SHOW alive! It's all thanks to YOU! So PLEASE post the chapter when you can! (Preferably ASAP lol!) And, again, THANK YOU!
Kareena chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I'm so glad you're back!I'm your biggest fan!Love what you have written so far!Thank you!
HarrissBoBarriss chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Sweet! Just had to review to say how excited I am to see another episode from you!