Reviews for The Rising
jabc4 chapter 13 . 6/18/2015
No! No! You can't end here! Please Continue! PLEASE!
delena21051 chapter 13 . 4/10/2014
Please continue? :)
avaeva chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
Are you not going to complete it? Cause if your not you should put a notice up about it. But i really love the story and would love if it continued. xD
bluey-bear chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
OMG PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING SERIES! 3
breathethemagic chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
It's so good! Please update soon!
Gleeandhungergames chapter 13 . 7/3/2012
Update soon !
suzi1811 chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
That chapter felt so wrong! It felt like Chloe was cheating on Derek! I was screaming at her to step away get out of there and think of Derek and how he'd feel about her letting that guy in and letting him touch her! Bad bad Chloe! I kinda hope it was a mindcontrol thing and not Chloe willingly kinda cheating on Derek! I really hope she talks to the others first and doesn't buy into that guy's story! He has to be lying and trying to use her somehow! Maybe if she heard the story Kit is/has told the others she'd know that the guy and the EG cannot have good intentions with her! Maybe they can get her back and tell her how to avoid being entranced by that guy again! In any event Derek may realise that after that encounter she's safer going with him to the pack! Update soon!
SnowWhite1864 chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
I love it! I cannot wait for the next chapter. You are talented! Update soon.
Ella-Mango chapter 12 . 3/29/2012
Please update.
Vero Diaz chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
wheres the next chapter?
suzi1811 chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
Interesting, so has Chloe got her soul or was her soul in the necklace and now infecting Chloe? Can't wait to find out more, I'd write more but I'm running late and have to leave right now! Glad to see you updating again and I hope Chloe will be ok and the babies too! Update soon!
KitTales95 chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
0_0 awesome chapter! Update soon please! :)
TheGirlOnFire7 chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
Oh my goodness! I totally loved that chapter! You need to write the next one so that I can read it and be less confused! So I'm guessing Elesieus is like alive through the necklace. I'm not sure what they're going to do about that though. Cuz I have a feeling Chloe wouldn't willingly take it off. But anyway, great chapter! :)
madd.kaiit chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
im sorry .. but this chapter was really confusing for SOME reason , and i really dont know why but .. its just wierd yeah .. and who the hell was that man ? ... can u hurry up and write so i can readd ? LOL , LOVE THIS EVEN THO THE LAST CHAP WAS CONFUSING :D
suzi1811 chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
Oh no! Lauren was still betraying them! Who is that man and what is Elesieus? Who is the 'her' Adele meant and what does she have to do with Chloe? Is she trapped in the necklace or something? What is up with how Chloe is acting and how she's rejecting Derek when he's usually the only one who can comfort her? What about the babies? I hope Derek and the others get there before that weird man hurts her or takes her away and that she snaps back to herself really soon! OMG, what's Chloe gonna feel when she see's the laptop and all the messages Lauren was sending their enemies? Update soon!