Reviews for Sorcerer's Apprentice Collection
Violet26 chapter 6 . 3/23
Any chance you'll be working on this again? I really like all of these and would love a second chapter to the kitty one, Cat's pajamas? Or the dragon one.
Violet26 chapter 3 . 3/23
Wow!, I really love how you write smut. : ) My only complaint is Balthazar chuckling all the time, seems ooc.
Violet26 chapter 2 . 3/22
I like it so far. Except, the beginning seems rushed. I mean, Balthazar loved Veronica for centuries and he doesn't even shed a tear for her? Aside from that, good job. Becky slapping Dave and him saying she didn't take it as bad as he thought she would was pretty funny.
Paisley-Anderson chapter 2 . 2/18
I really enjoyed this, but I kept picturing Nicolas cages face and his voice at the sexy parts and laughing. XD
Kay Starlight chapter 6 . 1/18
You are an amazing writer. I really want a sequel to Cat's pajamas and Dragons bait! Please?!
Breyito-Black-Lupin chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
I'm so sad you didnt continue this!
It's sooo great!
This fandom and this couple need more love ;P
Is there any way of convinving you to write more?

Kisses!
Red Skies and Lullabies chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I love these stories!

I also think it would be pretty cool if you did 'Asylum'. :3

Nox Stygian
GameGame chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I want more! Please please please... PLEASE!
Beth chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
This was awesome but could you do a sequel to this one and th cat's pajama's PLEASE!
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
Next part of dragons bait please!
AGB chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
My vote is for Asylum! I've always loved to see how characters react to finding out someone they knew was locked up because of them. Dunno why. I guess it's just another culture shock since many of the fandoms are based in fantasy worlds and they don't really get our 'modern' culture or how we would react to someone who had witnessed what we deemed 'impossible.' Anyway, please update! And don't listen to the idiots who ignored the clear-as-can-be warnings and read it despite the fact that they are obviously homophobic. Your stories are good and it's not like you made them read it. -there IS such a thing as a back arrow!- You are a good writer and don't let anyone tell you differently!
blackrose2255 chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
please continue! either would be great! you write so so Well! please make the next one soon!
MIDmidi chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Keep it up!
I just want you to know that someone is still waiting here!
helloshatteredlove chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
So very hot...and amazing writing. I do wish you would continue with writing. I love these stories! I will have ro read some others you wrote. I understand you have not written on these for a while, but I hope you continue these wonderful stories.
Chizakura chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
I have to vote for a sequel to Cat's Pajamas. But really I would take any update at all!