Reviews for The Prankster
magic-outlaw chapter 1 . 8/9
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 7/24
This is great
It rhymes Wohoooop chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Liar liar pants on fire, so many reviews yet no heir to the the chapter...did you tire?!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
please pretty please with a cherry on top make this a longer story *cue Puppy Eyes*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
you should make this longer...
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Hahahah! please do another chapter!
Toomuchme chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Longer! pretty pretty please, with a cherry on top?
Wintress chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Voldy in a prom dress?
In The Mix chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Definately make this a longer story! Please! It's just too funny!
BluBy chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Prankster Harry! Oh please, if you can, write something longer, i love Pranskter Harry fics!
shadow chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
longer, longer, llnoher, i cant evan spell right anymore. there has 2 B MOOORRRREEEE!1
LILEVILONE96 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
argh! nooooooooooooooo longer longer longer! gots to gots to gots to see what happens!
pleasetryout chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Hey there, I would love it when you decide to make this story a little more detailed.

Good Luck

SBEL chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Attention-grabbing, to say the least. I, it must be. Harry is the Prankster, right? I mean, who else would dare to try something on Voldemort?

It'd be interesting as a longer story,'d have such suspense! How exciting! ]

You'd need tons of ideas for pranks, though...are you sure you want to do day-by-day? Why not just pick out a few from each year...? That'd be easier to start with, at least. Intriguing concept, nonetheless. :)

One can already see the potential the plot would have - I'd say it'd be a 5-star one. Since this 'author' is one of a group, it might be possible, depending on your imagination and what you think can be done with magic.

If you ever decide to take on the task of filling this out, tell me, please!

Keep on writing and I look forward to your future works :)