Reviews for The Marksman : Goin' to the Chapel
IluvSpunk chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
So glad you guys wrote this, I loved it! That bath scene was very sexy, loved it! Awesome. awesome job on the honeymoon night, it was perfect for them.

"I promise not to tease tonight darlin'." ~ Loved this!
edmom chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
that was so very wonderful
mayfairmarybeth chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
wow that was great thank for not making the wedding scene long!
BelovedSunshine chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Great job! It was a wonderful wedding night.

I saw Sasparilla at the store the other day! LOL I bought and am hiding it from the children to read w/ the Epilogue! HA!

Thanks~
ksm chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Awww...just so sweet! I happened to enjoy the bathing Edward just as much as Bella!
elaine67 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
i'm so glad that they got married ...eventually

great story loved it all

thanks

elaine
OOEsStoryTranslations chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
*sigh*

That was wonderful. First off, loved the tribute to Mr. Hugh Jackman with that lil' bathing scene. I was biting my lip in the theater to fight back the moan so my husband didn't hear when I watched that. *giggle* It was nice to relive it through your perfect description.

The wedding and leading up to it was sweet and perfect. It reminded me of Eclipse (the movie) when he tells her in a different time he would have courted her. Very sweet.

Then the wedding night. *sigh* That was very well written. I absolutely loved it. It wasn't overly graphic to take away from the time that the story was set, but also not fade-to-black so that I'm left wanting more. Perfectly written, sweets!

Thanks for a great story.

OOE
stephi910 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
love love love the outtake! wouldn't mind some more! ;) can't wait for the epi!
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Very sweet! I loved it. :)

-MJ
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Oh how sweet! I completely agree with you that was one of the sweetest love scenes I've read. Sad this is almost over, I've truly enjoyed reading this story. I have a love for period fics and this one has been wonderful.
Keira Sawyer chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
that was everything i could ever ask for! is there an outtake of bella playing nurse? you know you want to...
hbayer chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Awww... that was a really sweet chapter! I was just thinking the other day that this story hadn't updated for quite awhile, so I'm really glad it did now! Thanks for this outtake, now I'm going to go read the rest of the story!
ASHLEYYYBLACKBERRYYY chapter 1 . 7/28/2010