Reviews for The Marksman: Goin' to the Chapel
KatHat chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Ohhhh, poor baby passed out from psychological stress of arrest, separation anxiety, getting hung, rescued and seeing Bella again, plus the physical stress of injuries, getting hung, riding hard and carrying Bella. Bless his sweet heart! His body just needed to go on screen saver for a little bit!

Glad they didn't elope per say and got to have the courting and church wedding! Alice done good!

Loved the wedding night. Finally all the UST that built and built during the story got to explode into fireworks! So sweet!

Really appreciated the nod to Hugh baby with the water trough washing scene! woot! sexay man!

Thank you! Now I feel the need for another outtake or futuretake!

~Kat
cbcullen7 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I loved this outtake. It was perfectly written! I really loved the teasing at the water trough. *wink*
k1942 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
The Pervy Duo rides again! You two are a riot, but nevertheless, you write one hell of a story! Loved it all, you did a great job and thank you both, so much!
btlmotormouth chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
i love this. U need to write more stories with this edward!
MaryMary123 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Sweet story. Good outtake.

katmom chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
*Sigh*...me too...so lovely!

Thanks for sharing!

Kathie
CindyWindy chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Wasn't expecting the last line! Aw, how sweet!

You shore done a fine job, ladies! Loved the courtin' and the weddin' too! Mighty nice!
Vero Diaz chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Wheres the next chapter?
ARFess96 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
That was so sweet it gave me a toothache. I do love me some crazy izzy and ward masen action. I am surely looking forward to that promised epi yous claim to be writen'. You good ole girls have done that slick gunslinger and his woman proud like. Give yourselves a big Hey Howdey Hey for the job well done!
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I'm gonna add my own sigh to the mix ladies. *sigh*

That feels better now! lol

This shouldn't be ending so soon. It doesn't feel like it's been going as long as it has. See... time DOES fly when you're havin' fun!

Love ya sissy!

Pam
Mambomama chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
You know Westward is the sweetest gunslinger around, right? Yum. As a country girl myself, I can appreciate that Western man.

Thanks, bbs. Wonderful wedding and night!
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
*sigh*

That was wonderful. First off, loved the tribute to Mr. Hugh Jackman with that lil' bathing scene. I was biting my lip in the theater to fight back the moan so my husband didn't hear when I watched that. *giggle* It was nice to relive it through your perfect description.

The wedding and leading up to it was sweet and perfect. It reminded me of Eclipse (the movie) when he tells her in a different time he would have courted her. Very sweet.

Then the wedding night. *sigh* That was very well written. I absolutely loved it. It wasn't overly graphic to take away from the time that the story was set, but also not fade-to-black so that I'm left wanting more. Perfectly written, sweets!

Thanks for a great story.

OOE