Reviews for The Flow of Things
SlashAddx chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
just beautiful. this is really tragic and great. i like the stream of consciousness style even tho we end up knowing more than he does.
Melle22 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Poor Sunshine was so overwhelmed with his own emotions he wasnt able to objectively view Brian's. Definately a very sad moment in the show, where both of them are desperate for the other to just KNOW what they need, want and feel. A total recipe for disaster.
LoveIsForever12528 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This was amazing you have such a talent for writing please write more fanfiction should not be deprived of your wonderful gift
boriqua522 chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
that was great. definately different from how the original went, but i liked this scenario better. hope there is a 3rd chapter to this story.
boriqua522 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
wow, these are great. i love your style of writing, you say so much with just a few words, it truly is beautiful. love the way you let us into justin's thoughts on that horrible night. love it. hope to read more.
SisiDraig - 2 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
That was beautiful and poetic and very truthful. I loved the metaphore with the 'faulty faucet' (I think that's a 'tap' in British English, isn't it?) And I loved the way you entered Justin's head and Brian's to a certain degree. That scene at the end when Brian let's Justin get back into the bed is so sad and you've managed to capture all the emotions of it perfectly.

Love this!

xx
Bigdogz09 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Angsty good stuff.
nothing-rhymes-with-ianto chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Oh my god I love this. This is so perfectly what I saw when I watched the last episodes of season 2. You captured it amazingly and I adore it. Thank you so much for writing this!