Reviews for Bound to Happen
Aiko.In.Wonderland chapter 31 . 4/30
Please keep up this story! I wanna know what happens next, its great so far!
Please please please please please please please please update I love your book its awesome please update soon
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 31 . 12/17/2014
hehe love it, update update update! I cant wait to find out what this so called "charm" is. Great writing, no mistakes as far as i can tell. Continue soon, Cheers!
PariahMau5 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Hello, I've been on fan fiction for years but only joined the actual thing today. I've been following this story since it first came out and have re-read it at least 3 or 4 times! It is still my favorite! I haven't found a story that compares. Please tell me that you are gonna continue it. I really want to know what the items Madara wants from Sakura, as well as where Hidan and Sakura's relationship is gonna go. Is Hidan gonna beat the crap outta Dei? Also what about the war? As well as whats up with Sakura's mother? Please, please continue!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/14/2014
In the future can you have sakura and hinata do something bad to ino? Cuz that Bitch is gettin' on my nerves!
Uchiha Misaki chapter 31 . 4/21/2014
This is cute
acetwolf94 chapter 31 . 3/23/2014
Yuti-Chan chapter 31 . 3/23/2014
So cute :D
Yuti-Chan chapter 30 . 3/23/2014
Lol, I just love Zetsu XD
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 31 . 3/23/2014
More Sasori please! plEase! I love him! And OMG the tensions! I love that! And poor Gaara but his stiupid a bit. You can't just force somebody to marry you and please, we all rebel against our parents anyways. Never would you want to follow through a marriage. Damn, I loooooooooove Hidan! He is. Just. Smokin'. HOT! Please update someomre! This sotry is my top favourites!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 30 . 3/23/2014
dun dun dun! OMG! I hadn't read this for such a long time...and what the HELL? It's Gaara's and Sakura's werdding? NOOOOOO! Hidan save her from that Tanuki!
Urara chan chapter 31 . 3/23/2014
I'm so happy you came back!
Urara chan chapter 29 . 1/12/2014
I freaking love your story, I GOTTA know what happens
Kakasaki chapter 13 . 11/28/2013
as was reading this, I had a thought.
what if when Sakura basicly threw the swing, hidan could've been like , "YOU BIIIiiiiiitch" but as like its fading as he gets further and further away xD
Kakasaki chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
Oh hell yes! I want iron marshmallows! and If i don't get them, I will summon my panther on yo ass, just kidding. but seriously. I. want. my. marshmallows. Oh and Awesome story! LOVES IT.