Reviews for Bound to Happen
Oh My Jashin please Update Pleeeaaaaaasssssssseeeeee I am begging you
Itasaku itasaku itasaku
Itasaku
CrayonPetals chapter 2 . 6/21
I'm enjoying cranky sleep deprived sakura a little to much
Mistress-chan chapter 2 . 4/19
I know it's been a bit since this story was started and most likely forgotten or put on a hiatus, but it really is a good concept and I strongly believe that should you feel the whim of rewriting it or even just editing it, you could make such a difference in the beginning, and how it draws in that many more admirers. I do compliment you on how well you've gotten the characters down, how they aren't out of character or all wacked out, and I really dig that. I think what you should have focused on in these earlier chapters is your quality of writing, making sure you proofread, going back after a day or two and rereading it so to weed out any further mistakes that have been overlooked, etc. Problems with spacing, for instance. I'm sure you know this but to reiterate: punctuation, space, then you want to continue your sentence. Its not really appealing to look at when it's just something like 'he said,pushing her away' because it gives your writing a feeling of being rushed and while it's easy to overlook the. your fingers are flying across the keyboard and the action is piling up at that part in the chapter, but it's bothersome to have to look at when the build up is slow and boring, ya know? anyways. I'm not trying to lecture you on how to write, rather just giving tips. I'll go on to the next chapter shortly.
Mistress-chan chapter 1 . 4/19
Man, that's wild! You did do a good job making this Sakura-centric, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I look forward to reading more of this.
MysticMoonlight474 chapter 31 . 3/28
Please continue the story! It's hilarious!
Aiko.In.Wonderland chapter 31 . 4/30/2015
Please keep up this story! I wanna know what happens next, its great so far!
Guest chapter 31 . 1/18/2015
Please please please please please please please please update I love your book its awesome please update soon
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 31 . 12/17/2014
hehe love it, update update update! I cant wait to find out what this so called "charm" is. Great writing, no mistakes as far as i can tell. Continue soon, Cheers!
AnimeGirl
PariahMau5 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Hello, I've been on fan fiction for years but only joined the actual thing today. I've been following this story since it first came out and have re-read it at least 3 or 4 times! It is still my favorite! I haven't found a story that compares. Please tell me that you are gonna continue it. I really want to know what the items Madara wants from Sakura, as well as where Hidan and Sakura's relationship is gonna go. Is Hidan gonna beat the crap outta Dei? Also what about the war? As well as whats up with Sakura's mother? Please, please continue!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/14/2014
In the future can you have sakura and hinata do something bad to ino? Cuz that Bitch is gettin' on my nerves!
Uchiha Misaki chapter 31 . 4/21/2014