Reviews for Of Mothers and Daughters
Baby Darth Dalloway chapter 2 . 5/8
I just started rereading your MGLN stories and while reading this one over, I had a thought! Not sure if you still write for this universe or anything, but I thought it would be awesome if you wrote a prequel to your trilogy about how Fate and Nanoha were young friends (like Einhart and Vivio which is why this story I'm reviewing gave me the idea) and how they were flirty and everything before the incident where Nanoha had the Jewel Seed grafted to her body and they confessed their feelings. It's so cute to see young Vivio and Einhart, and the angst you are great at writing could also be applied to a young nanofate in a prequel... Any who. Love your writing and just thought of it. Thought I'd share what ideas your stories provoked out of me. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
HEY ICH WEIƟ ES IST LANGE HER ABER KANNST DU NICHT WEITER SCHREIBEN !
Steveaaml chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
You're an incredibly impressive writer.
You wrote beautiful, fun sex scenes in this story, perfectly capturing the difference between inexperienced lovers and people who have been together for so long. However, the heart of the story is the mother/daughter relationship, which is so sweetly and realistically handled. They might be superhuman badass mages, but that dynamic is so human and relatable.
You managed to combine exciting, sexy, and utterly utterly heartwarming in this story, and that is a remarkable achievement.
gudiyaali16 chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
oh keep writing want to read more...
Sakura cc chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
Dominatrix NANOHA FTW! XD GAWD that was awesome... and Vivio losing.. i loved that! It makes sense after all but Einhart's avenge will be oh so sweet! 3 XD
Tish1688 chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
Hi,

Really nice action chapter :D.. Go Einhart :P kick the bastard ass.. Aww.. Nanoha and Vivio finally made peace :D..

~Bye Tish
eyes101 chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
Beat that ass to hell Ein-chan! i wanna kill him GAHHHH DAM ME BEING A 3D PERSON lol awsome chapter by the way but still kill him Ein-chan no one does that 2 vivio
Lance58 chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
beat the piece of shit!. ahaha anyway please continue to write..
LowFlyer1080 chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Do a follow up chapter showing Einhart-chan creaming Alex.
darkvalk chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
Lexus has been bubbled out, though an additional good kick in the nuts woud've been great.

I don't know what Einhart did to the bastard that hurt Vivio, but I know for sure it won't be a pretty sight. XD
Major Mike Powell III chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
Well, well, soldier...

This was interesting!

LOL at the burrito. Nanoha, you PHAIL! LOL Nah, not really. :3

And the tournament. That was very interesting, indeed.

The Mother beat and humiliated the Master, but the Apprentice took the Daughter down. DDDDDD: Damn! A

I hate Vivio-Bashing, but it was the greater good. And by "greater good", I mean this line here: ""But I want to know how Einhart-san is doing." At that moment there was a loud explosion and a slight tremble in the ground followed closely by a loud scream of agony.

Nanoha smiled. "I think she's doing just fine.""

THAT was...(Very evil smirk)

And of course, the Mother-Daughter moment was...*O*

Helluva job! Keep it up!

Update ASAP!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Kida Luna chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
Damn you Gi jerk! T_T Vivio deserved to win, though the fight really got my full attention in.

I'm looking forward to see Einhart beat him :)

Great story !

Kida Luna.
ChocoChocoChips1 chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
"I think she's doing just fine." Hahah. Oh gosh, scary stuff. Another wonderful addition I enjoyed. Nanoha did well in not responding. I think everyone reading was expecting a starlight breaker on that jerk. Anywho! Great chapter, love love love your story, and cannot wait for the next update. :)
SulliMike23 chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
Man...bunch of jerks for sparring partners.
ChocoChocoChips1 chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
You have a great variety of NanoFate and Vivio stories, so I don't really have anything to review for you! Just encouragement to keep writing your stories, especially this one.

Great job again and I hope to see it continue