Reviews for Moonlight
So the past few days I have read you stories bac based and love is understatement... Sooo an up date would be perfect pleeeeaaaasssssreee
Every1's Beta chapter 13 . 3/18
And i'm going to guess that Alex is knocking on Ethan's door. not sure, (obviously way late posting the comment but yep)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/11/2013
the first narrator was Ethan
Rebekah Mann chapter 13 . 8/28/2013
It has taken me all day to read: "Blood and Chocolate Sequel", "Fire and Ice", and "Later in life" but it was well worth the effort. Some parts jerked me really hard ,like Alex as a pup almost getting slaughtered by Lucian, and this is mainly due to my tender mommy heart. Also, I ended up calling my daughter pup all day long as I played with her and watched her climb on things...really she does remind me of a puppy!
I absolutely loved the original book, "Blood and Chocolate" and I love your fan-fictions' as I believe that they honor the guidelines set out in the original. So, that is me saying I love your stories and I am looking forward to more.

On Side note: WHY DID ALEX HAVE TO BE EXPELLED! WHY! That was awful! I was looking forward to them (Nova and Alex) moving out on their own...sigh. Then Jaime's parents...wth? I didn't see any hints (but then I am pretty dense sometimes...so says the husband). What is with this relationships being damaged phase? meh!
Katt chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
first i would like to say i'm absolutely hook to your blood and chocolate series & second i can't wait to read the rest of Moonlight (when you finish writing it that is) im still in total shock with all the drama that happen with the characters...the suspense is killing me OMG!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
Loved all of your blood and chocolate series...I'm just hoping you'll find the time to finish Moonlight. Pleasssee I've enjoyed them all so much it would be a shame to let such a story go to waste & be left unfinished. The suspense is killing me!
amber.mccall1 chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
I am enjoying the story. I really want you to
Keep the story going please, keep writing!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/29/2013
Great so far!are you ever gonna finish I've been waiting forever!
Alexa chapter 13 . 1/18/2013
Omg i have read all of your blood and chocolate stories and i just love them all! i cant wait for the next chapter! keep up the good work3
Guest chapter 13 . 11/8/2012
omigod hurry up with that nxt chapter damnit i cant wait
midnight zoe chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
This i love your stories for blood and chocolate... can't wait for the next chapter in this book :)
book worm chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
Please get next chapter up whatl happen will alex be back? Your killing us please get next chapter up! !
hey chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
I love ur stories can u please update soon
anonymous chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
R u gonna write another chapter? please please hurry!:-)
anonomous chapter 13 . 7/31/2012