Reviews for Learning Risa's Song
Lizquin chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Hello. Greetings from Costa Rica. Stories themselves are very interesting, the couple Rei / Mina is my favorite. Virtually yours only I have to read and I am happy, but also sad because I ran. You already know that you are very flexible with the letters, perhaps you could do a story about when we were still just friends Mina is leaving Japan to be a singer and what each feels for the other. The way she discovers how far you are in love. I hope not to abuse the wonderful writing. A hug and thanks for reading. Sorry for my english:-D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Hola. Saludos desde Costa Rica. Tús historias son muy bellas, la pareja Rei/Mina es de mis favoritas. Prácticamente me queda sólo una tuya por leer y estoy encantada, pero a la vez triste porque ya se me terminaron. Sabes ya que eres muy ágil con las letras, tal vez podrías no se hacer una historia de cuando siendo aún sólo amigas Mina se va de Japón para ser cantante y lo que cada una siente por la otra. El cómo ella descubren a lo lejos que estan enamoradas. Espero no abusar de tú maravillosa escritura. Un abrazo y gracias por leer :-D
Hello. Greetings from Costa Rica. Own stories are very interesting, the couple Rei / Mina is my favorite. Virtually yours I have only to read and I'm delighted, but also sad because I ran out. You already know that you are very agile with letters, maybe you could not do a story about when we were still just friends Mina is leaving Japan to be a singer and what each feels for the other. The how she discover how far you are in love. I hope you do not abuse wonderful writing. A hug and thanks for reading. Sorry for my english :-D
sheislois chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This is some of the most beautifully executed character development I have read on here. The amount of depth is surprising given the rating. That's not a slant against certain ratings but I am quite partial to T and M ratings.

I honestly wished I wrote this. This story-as well as all of your other stories-is so concrete. I think it might be canon in my head now.

There's not a lot of reviews for this one but I hope the lack of support doesn't defer you from writing. I have favored your page and I hope to read more.

Thank you for this story.
Sailor Doc chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
You have outdone yourself.

This ranks right up there with some of the best Fanfic writing I've ever come across. Your original character is richly drawn and your ability to weave this tale together with your previous works was masterfully done.

As always, I look forward to more!

Sailor Doc
water mixed flame chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Liulfrool chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
this is really touching, especially the end.

and interesting in a different point of view.

liked to see more of rei's childhood:)
Jedi Caro chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
nice story :), and very original
K-promises-fall chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I'm so happy right now. This fic was so... refreshing? relaxing? cute? all three? Especially loved the ending since Koi Ponds, Koalas and Playing dumb ending made me sad, yay for refrencing of what happened in the future. So now I'm happy again.

This was very well written (your writing always is). You passed through the years smoothly and it was nice to see Rei grow up from an angry and hurt little girl to the wonderful and happy woman (with Minako) that she is (having a family with Minako) and yes I just love the fact that she's with Minako. I'm a huge fan of the pairing; obvious isnt it?

I hope to see more ReiMina from you in the (near) future. Thank you for being one of the few authors who write pgsm reimina fanfics with little angst. Sometimes we just want to see them happy from the get go.

Here's to hoping.

xoxoPAUxoxo chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I have no words! literally NO words... This story is amazing, really amazing. The best one I have ever read... seriously...

Loved the background story on Rei (who is my favorite character, in any form of sailor moon)... Absolutely adore Toshihiro-sensei, really the guy is my favorite original character ever.

An finally I find myself with a lack of words to describe the awsomeness that is you and your stories...

Thank you so much for sharing, and I hope you find the inspiration to write more, because I'm adiccted to this fics.

youte chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Very well done, as always! Love the tie to your other stories and the cute passages, hope to read one more soon! ;-p
Khmyh chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
WOW! This is so amazing. A very well writen, touching piece.

I love how you have nearly all your stories connected to this one, and the characters' personalities are GREAT! Love Toshihiro.

I feel like I could just write a commentary on this story! This has to be one of my favourite story of all time. I can't say enough how good this is. It's just too good for words! And I mean it.
Animegin chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Wow! This is really nice, I love how you tie in this story to all of the other ones.. It's been a while since I've read the others so I wasn't sure if you've mentioned a name for the head priest, but writing this in his point of view really worked well. I hope you continue to write more of Minako and Rei stories!
sailor-ice chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Wow. Now this was amazing! I definitely love toshihiro! There so much gah! I don't know where to start for one this story was definitely worth the wait.

The origin of Phobos and Deimos was great and explains why and how exactly rei had broken her arm. That was my favorite part that everything was being cleared up or like seeing an event from an outsiders perspective. Such as chad walking in on rei fixing minakos leg. I really liked how he teased rei about the ice cream the 'mysteriously' went missing. Althose inside stories were great.

I was wondering what song he could have been teaching rei and you know I imagined it'd be a punk song like green day cuz of the simple chords major points for that song I love it.

Finally the end ah rei took over the shrine(haha the comment before about being 2nd in command was nice) that's awesome and she had a babygirl and boy! Nice names which reminds me those were some nice lyrics for her mom's song. Not much left to say but thanks for the great stories 3
KM Rune chapter 1 . 7/28/2010