Reviews for Letters
animelvr23 chapter 17 . 8/2
That was absolutely beautiful and a wonderful expression of true love surpassing hardships. I love that you showed love isn't all fluff and sex with the scenes of them living together. It broke my heart with the time they spent apart but I love how stubborn Harry was, never giving up on Draco no matter how hard he was on himself. That's true love, I think this is the kind of thing most people dream about; having someone they love and someone who loves them enough that they will do anything to keep each other even in the most painful circumstances.
ja ne!~
BookLover21340 chapter 17 . 7/30
quirkyhealer chapter 17 . 7/17
Awesome! ! Loved it till the end.. read 17 after reading al 16... enjoyed your writinga Lot .. :))
Plz notify me if you write any more stories
*4th year was the World Cup
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 17 . 1/10
hehe
Naiyo14 chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
Harry giggling makes me LOL!
Importance chapter 17 . 12/14/2014
No word in my vocabulary is enough to describe this story. I love it and I love you for writing this work of art.

Every single part of the story, both the major and minor ones, evoked significant feelings from me. Tenderness when Blaise handed Draco the quill, a seemingly minuscule action that actually spoke volumes about Blaise's inner compassion and kindness toward his friend. Giddiness when Draco gave Harry such a simple and cheesy note, but one that was nonetheless so loving and thoughtful, and when Harry kissed it.

Don't even get me started on the latter parts of the story. Do I even need to describe my intense despair of when Harry agreed to dance with Jordan or when Draco burned the letters? My sad feelings were all the more enhanced due to first seeing all the happy times the two had beforehand. I opened up this story and expected to leave it with only warmth in my heart. I got that along with tears running down my face and my sister's teasing when she saw me embarrassingly rush to wipe them off.

Once again, I love your story. I'm sorry for getting a bit carried away. You probably won't even read this ever but I needed to convey how I felt. I've always had a big passion for love stories so it makes me happy when I find a treasure like this one.
despicableme chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Wonderful and hilarious :D
lovelydrarrylover chapter 17 . 5/23/2014
That is adorable! UNBELIEVABELE! DAWW SO FRIGGIN CUTE. I love the way that the letters are so important to their relationship. Just adorable.
InkedBaby chapter 17 . 3/25/2014
Holy cuteness! Loved loved loved Draco in this, he was sexy! Haha. This was lovely! I love love love letter stories, its like my guitly pleasure. Amazing job
Rubiana chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
wow, It seems a really good story
Guest chapter 17 . 1/2/2014
Sweet, angsty and adorable. I liked the letter idea, and I loved how Blaise and Ginny were pretty in on it. Satisfying, to say the least. This is the first story I've encountered with a proposal.
Oh and I was wondering, Galadriell? Could you have possibly read The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan? Your name just springs out at me and makes me think of those precious books.
Oops, rambling. Login isn't working right now, but my name is FioleeBettexx if you wanna chat.
All the best in your next writing endeavours, of which I am shamelessly looking forward to.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/1/2014
Ellachanted chapter 17 . 10/18/2013
Okay, so I don't normally read Harry Potter fics. And I definitely don't read slash. And ugh Malfoy? Really? But I really enjoyed this. Could have been anyone. Okay, you would have to change their careers and all :)

Anyway great little romance :)
torajune28 chapter 17 . 9/26/2013
Aaaahhhh. It was a great story! I loved it. It was funny a lot of the time and sad enough to make me tear up. Very very wonderful! Thank you for writing this!