Reviews for Letters
Dobby's Other Sock chapter 17 . 7/16
I only read the last chapter where they're all together, but oh my god! This was amazinnggg!
Indifferente chapter 17 . 4/26
Hello! (First of all, I'm French and I apologise for my mistakes).

What a rollercoaster of feelings. I loved every single bit of this long OS. Your parts were written in quite different styles but it worked so well together, like a beautiful patchwork.

I was very scared during their break-up but (thank you!), they have their happy end.

There is so much more I want to say but I'll keep it short (you probably don't come on this website anymore, anyway!) : thank you! It was an intense reading.
ASHburgers chapter 17 . 4/8
A million times YAAAAAAAAAAS. This story was such a treat to read! Your writing is very nicely developed and immersed me into your world right away. The character depictions and speech are spot on. I especially love the incorporation of letters with story. This is such a great piece of work. The fact that you kept it a nice length with an actual plot turn and resolve is wonderful as well. Sometimes folks get lost along their writing and the story seems to lack a direction, but yours is always present and makes for a thrilling read and sweet ending. Great job and thank you for sharing your talent!
805headache chapter 17 . 2/10
a million times, fab. this was seriously one of the best fics i've ever read.
o.0
\_/
Acacia Jules chapter 3 . 9/4/2017
I always find it weird when writers try to suggest Harry would be clueless in the kitchen. It's like they didn't read the books, since Harry was cooking the Dursley's meals since he was a young child. So obviously he'd know his way around the kitchen.
moodysavage chapter 17 . 2/27/2017
Wow. Wonderfully perfect. I loved every word.
silver roses98 chapter 17 . 7/17/2016
Certainly deserves more credit than it gets. I've seen and read tons of multi chaptered or one shots that suck but got more favourites or reviews than this and it's just so unfair. I want you to know that though some time has passed since you wrote this, it's wonderful.

lots of love,
silver roses98
Murasaki Hina chapter 16 . 2/23/2016
This is by far, my favorite of all your stories. I do hope that I can look forward to more of your genius.
TheCauldron chapter 17 . 1/20/2016
*teary cheering* Oh, this was brilliant! I loved how you didn't make it all smooth sailing, and it was realistic about the sorts of troubles people like them would have. Awesome work, definitely something to be proud of!
DraconisLily chapter 17 . 12/7/2015
Your story tickle me to the bones! I just love them... and letters are much more romantic... kudos to you my lovely.
DaughterJudyK chapter 17 . 11/18/2015
SO FLUFFYY 3
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 17 . 10/11/2015
Another amazing fic by you. You're freaking awesome, you know that right?
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 16 . 10/11/2015
It's fourth year, Quidditch world cup. Not fifth year.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 15 . 10/11/2015
I don't want to kill you anymore. You're forgiven.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 13 . 10/11/2015
Yes I want to kill you. WHY?!