Reviews for Letters
silver roses98 chapter 17 . 7/17
Certainly deserves more credit than it gets. I've seen and read tons of multi chaptered or one shots that suck but got more favourites or reviews than this and it's just so unfair. I want you to know that though some time has passed since you wrote this, it's wonderful.

lots of love,
silver roses98
Murasaki Hina chapter 16 . 2/23
This is by far, my favorite of all your stories. I do hope that I can look forward to more of your genius.
TheCauldron chapter 17 . 1/20
*teary cheering* Oh, this was brilliant! I loved how you didn't make it all smooth sailing, and it was realistic about the sorts of troubles people like them would have. Awesome work, definitely something to be proud of!
DraconisLily chapter 17 . 12/7/2015
Your story tickle me to the bones! I just love them... and letters are much more romantic... kudos to you my lovely.
DaughterJudyK chapter 17 . 11/18/2015
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 17 . 10/11/2015
Another amazing fic by you. You're freaking awesome, you know that right?
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 16 . 10/11/2015
It's fourth year, Quidditch world cup. Not fifth year.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 15 . 10/11/2015
I don't want to kill you anymore. You're forgiven.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 13 . 10/11/2015
Yes I want to kill you. WHY?!
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 11 . 10/11/2015
"It's times like these that I wish you were straight as an arrow, Harry."
hahaha Gin Ily :D
animelvr23 chapter 17 . 8/2/2015
That was absolutely beautiful and a wonderful expression of true love surpassing hardships. I love that you showed love isn't all fluff and sex with the scenes of them living together. It broke my heart with the time they spent apart but I love how stubborn Harry was, never giving up on Draco no matter how hard he was on himself. That's true love, I think this is the kind of thing most people dream about; having someone they love and someone who loves them enough that they will do anything to keep each other even in the most painful circumstances.
ja ne!~
BookLover21340 chapter 17 . 7/30/2015
quirkyhealer chapter 17 . 7/17/2015
Awesome! ! Loved it till the end.. read 17 after reading al 16... enjoyed your writinga Lot .. :))
Plz notify me if you write any more stories
Guest chapter 16 . 6/12/2015