Reviews for Letters
InkedBaby chapter 17 . 3/25
Holy cuteness! Loved loved loved Draco in this, he was sexy! Haha. This was lovely! I love love love letter stories, its like my guitly pleasure. Amazing job
Rubiana chapter 1 . 2/12
wow, It seems a really good story
Sweet, angsty and adorable. I liked the letter idea, and I loved how Blaise and Ginny were pretty in on it. Satisfying, to say the least. This is the first story I've encountered with a proposal.
Oh and I was wondering, Galadriell? Could you have possibly read The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan? Your name just springs out at me and makes me think of those precious books.
Oops, rambling. Login isn't working right now, but my name is FioleeBettexx if you wanna chat.
All the best in your next writing endeavours, of which I am shamelessly looking forward to.
Ellachanted chapter 17 . 10/18/2013
Okay, so I don't normally read Harry Potter fics. And I definitely don't read slash. And ugh Malfoy? Really? But I really enjoyed this. Could have been anyone. Okay, you would have to change their careers and all :)

Anyway great little romance :)
torajune28 chapter 17 . 9/26/2013
Aaaahhhh. It was a great story! I loved it. It was funny a lot of the time and sad enough to make me tear up. Very very wonderful! Thank you for writing this!
loverofgaydragons chapter 17 . 9/10/2013
OMG! I've read Wings and How Harry Potter turned Malfoy Gay and damn if you don't get better with every fic even with the disgustingly nonexistant amount of smut.
Nicia chapter 17 . 5/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
CreateImagineWrite chapter 17 . 2/27/2013
For some reason, the idea of an owl getting bird droppings on Draco's pillow made me laugh SO HARD. Just so you know, though, owls don't really work the same way as other birds. They actually cough up "pellets" that contain the bones of their meals, unlike other avians. Much like cats and hairballs, actually. Equally disgusting though. There's my interesting fact for the day ;) Love the story! :D
CheyRain chapter 17 . 2/27/2013
This is an amazing story and the ending was every bit as cheesy and sappy as the rest but I loved it.
louise chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
Yay I'm not the only 1 who says awesome sauce ! U shouldn't of made harry sleep witbh jordan !
Another fangirl chapter 17 . 2/9/2013
Omg, this is perfect
Guest chapter 17 . 1/16/2013
Amazing fangirled at the qudditch match
Marshmellow.NOT chapter 17 . 1/13/2013
Wow! Just Wow! Simply amazing...
TheMuser chapter 17 . 11/29/2012
Goodnessssss you killed me with the 'Marry Me'. I dont know how I didn't see that coming... For some reason I was so surprised... And then you ended it.

Oh well, can't have too much of a good thing and I loved this fic so much I wanted it to keep going forever. I think the main reason why was because it was just so... Simple.

I love that the dark activity in Ireland just remained a part of Harry's work and Draco's quidditch mates were in no way imposing on their relationship. When things did go downhill, it was gradual over the course of year (though reading it the way you wrote was so immensely enjoyable and satisfying cuz it didn't drag on) and for simple stupid things like working too late or lack of communication.

Those things are usually more common causes of strife rather than big things like infidelity or unfortunate circumstances etc, and since it's so rare to find those in Drarry fics, I really really liked this one.

In the end, great story and keep writing!