Reviews for Bring On the Heat
isabella1992vas chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
i just found this one shot and... damn I LOVED IT! i was laughing all the time. than you! hahaha the end, perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
that was adorable! that would have been really funny and cute if it really happened too. :)
Mathmel chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Very cute! I could so seeing this happen! :) Great job!
pumpkinnubbin chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I literally had the video in my head playing so I couldn't help the laughs while reading, I almsot let the video play in the background xD

This. Was. GREAT!

I love the idea and the whole story is just plain epic
KBtheMD chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Somehow I just stumbled upon this- too cute! Really loved their reading at Comic Con and this story :)
NCISchick chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
soo...after spending the better part of that story in tears of laughter...i screamed and cheered...THAT WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT! LOVED IT! i had tears running down my face i was laughing so much at one point!

and i was listening to the clip of them reading it, and i know the clip off by heart movements and all...and so it was soo funny...and i had all the screaming fans and it was like i was in the room.

Love NCISchick xoxoxo
Danidannidanny chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Oh this is BRILLIANT. I loooove it! The Comic-Con reading was hysterical! But this is better, because of the ending. :D
ELOLIV chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
glad it is so hot here i can blame the weather instead off your story why im red in the face :P great story very believeable i can just see the smug smile on castles face anyway thankyou for brightening my day
JanaDKatic chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
haha really coool 3
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
'She could have to apologize to Alexis for shoving her tongue down her father's throat while she was present.'

hahahaha, i loved their little 'act', so cute! great story, as usual, i loved it!
Aquamarine07 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
OH. my goodness. This story is positively awesome! I literally "squee"-ed when Esposito suggested the name change ;) Yayyyyy!
Van Inactive chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
That was an awesome. I could so see everyone watching them with gaping mouths.
Amerie chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
omg awesome! I love that part of the panel lol
gam chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
likelikelikelike!
aero09 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
LOVED this! I loved when Nathan and Stana read page 104. If only, if only. :D Soooo good. On my favorite's list.