Reviews for Not a One Night Stand
Donut Ray McSwarek chapter 1 . 1/31
What a beautiful story, full of hurt, comfort but eventually love.
electric wannabe chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I think you've got a great understanding of these two, they're so in love but find it so difficult to admit/come to terms with. I really liked this. My only criticism would be not to spell things out. i.e instead of saying they decided to finally make a go of it or saying that it isn't always easy you could create scenes that show that and let the reader figure it out. Just a suggestion :)
Rookie Blue fan chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Loved this story, and especially the ending/this line: "It wasn't always easy, every day wasn't made of sunshine and daisies. But the good days far outnumbered the bad". This is so Swarek/McNally (the past and future), after all they are one of those perfectly imperfect couple (although they aren't together yet)
jam-hands chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This was wonderful! You should definitely do the other story! It would be amazing, I can't wait to read it!

Write more soon!
EkoObi chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I really love this story and i think it is a really great idea to make a separate story for each of the individual scenes. I really hope you do!

Great story!
anamarya chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
a longer story on this would be nice 'cause i kind of want to know about that mattress.
unightfog chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
that was fantastic!

"I'm thinking of doing a separate story, with each of the above scenes branching off into a full chapter. What do you think?"

all I can say to that is...YES PLEASE! :-)
KoreWillow chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
LIKE it! if the show did do anything with them as far as that goes, i could see those circumstances happening. good job!
x.imagine.x chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
i liked that. i especially liked the parallelism of each paragraph. nice work
romantical.me chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This one was really good. I loved it!
Coldfuse chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Would love to read more if you decided to write it:)
tallyho chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Do the story!

LOL... that was a little manic, even for me :P. But still, I think your idea of branching of the scenes is perfect :)

xoxo k
AndyandSam4ever chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Love it! I would read if you continued the story.
RookieGinge chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Wonderful! Love it so much :) I'd definitely read if you expanded.