Reviews for Not Really Living
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 3 . 1/22/2015
This is wonderful. It's like a stream of snarky consciousness. You just go places I would never expect. It's just so unique I can't even describe it. Bella is a little wierd and a little socially inept. A little random. A little rude. But very genuine. Love the banter. Her acceptance with the Cullens came pretty fast but I guess her magnetic personality sort of forced their hand.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
This is an interesting take on bella. She seems tougher and a no nonsense type of girl. The swearing and slang are different. Probably making herself again after the amnesia. The Harley seem a little unbelievable coming from Charlie. But I'm just enjoying the new personality and excited to see how it will play in.
This chick 562 chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Why
pazu1 chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
I liked your story but I'm sorry to tell you that your French is, well to say it in a nice way, hard to understand.

Alice says; Mon chèrie - which means my Love but can only used for boys( and would be written like this "Mon cher").

So she would have to say : "Ma chèrie"
lightskiller chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
i'm starting to wish that i did better in frnch class because i have no idea wht alice is saying. i understand very very little of it
Gumertian chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
'That, that's Boss' is REALLY annoying and you use it SO much! What's it mean anyway? It sounds like the pig on that one cartoon show, Porky Pig saying "T-T-T-That's all folks."

Gumy ;0
Ellep chapter 12 . 7/10/2011
..its fine i guess. at least you told us..not like some people..*cough* im loving your new story though
ooops154 chapter 12 . 7/7/2011
I'm so sorry to hear about this sad news... but I won't play with the knife in the wound.

I love the way you write. It's so different from what i usually read. U kick ass.

Ok, I read everything about Alice/Bella, but your fic was something more. It made me laugh and u definitly know how to entertain.

I will be waiting for u to publish more.

a French reader.
Brighton Early chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Gasp! Another lesbian in Texas, and here I was thinking I was the only one! Jk. Extra props for being able yo write too :). I loved this story and I wish you would go on but I understand the need for an ending. I especially liked the internal conversation parts; they never failed to make laugh. Bella actually reminds me of this girl I know because they have the same type of humor. Now that this review has started to sound like a bunch of tangents thrown together I'll end with saying it was awesome, I enjoyed it (which probably has to do with the first point I made about it being awesome), and it made me laugh constantly (unfortunately out loud so I'll have to reprimand you for ostracizing me from my peers...Shame). So now that I've said everything I wanted to (I think I covered the sheer awesomeness that is this story or I've at least breeched the subject) I'm gonna wrap up this review. Right...now.
Charissa Quick chapter 12 . 6/23/2011
Oh, you broke up with your imaginary girlfriend. That sucks XD
kag.san.in.love.4eva chapter 12 . 6/23/2011
Sad to see you won't be writing this anymore. This story always makes me laugh when I'm in a crappy mood. I certainly won't toss skittles at you cuz honestly that's just a waste of perfectly good skittles and shit happens. I think my muse knows your muse cuz mine ditched me to. I'll be reading your next fic when it comes out.

The fan Kag/San.
LestatDraconus chapter 12 . 6/22/2011
Hey it's all good. I favourited this story a while back, and even though it will pain me to see it never updated, it does good to hear that you got your life into order and are continuing to write, even if it's another fic. Can't wait for your new stuff!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
The disclaimer in the start of the chapter really creeps me out
Gypsy Druid chapter 12 . 6/22/2011
damn, and I really liked this story. I hope our next one is as hilarious as this one was.
wild artemis chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
sorry to hear that u and ur gf broke up..and its understandable that u dont want to write on the story any more. i hope everything turns out better for u..