Reviews for Fursecution Complex
Datcha chapter 1 . 4/14
Awesome. The Batarians can go enslave them without it being a crime, more awesome.
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Hahahahahaha

Nice writing here.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
lol nice story
Sheogorath king of madness chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
this will make a good robot chicken sketch
Page-Mistress chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Do you not like the Star Fox games?
JoshRand1982 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
wonder what happended when the reapers attacked them.
NoNameAvailable Bis chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Okay, I'm coming late to the party, but a compliment is never wasted, in my opinion.

This one-shot was great. Shepard acting like a troll by strip-mining everything he could made my day, and our dear general Pepper was deliciously out of sync with... reality, I guess? It was funny seeing the Turian Councilor taking Shepard's side, I guess Cornerians really get on his nerves.
ultimate idiot chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
;D YES! take that furries!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
And this is why I feel bad for Krystal. Have to be in a system with idiots. Shepard needs to save her.
Chimera Folfsky chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Oh god. XD This gave me the giggles. :3 You, the wrighter are a furry, aren't you? I wouldn't be surprised, given the amount of furry-based humor. :p Anyway, I like it. it's funny, and Good job sir. :3
Agente del Yosh chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Can i please translate this fanfic to spanish?... PLEASE!
MRegarde chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
A fun, dumb story from a cross-over that I never thought would happen. I really, really like this story. Sure, it really doesn't go anywhere, but it made me laugh pretty hard when I read it, and it still makes me chuckle to this day. An excellent short anecdote, in my opinion, and one I still read from time to time. More people should give this a chance - It's only a single chapter, after all!

And that's all I have to say.
Golden Gecko chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Good politcal humor is hard to come by. Good sci-fi politcal humor is probably more rare then getting struck by lighting...twice...in a rubber ball!

However, this story had me laughing out loud at least five times. Not only do you need extentsive knowlledge on both series; you also need a good sense of humor. This was priceless!Truly one-in-a-million! I will enjoy this story for years to come being a fan of both and loving every second of this ridiculious ride!
Made Nightwing chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Dammit, Shepard's always strip mining everything. He's like Colonel Quaritch in Avatar.
XD chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Oh my god, this was funny as hell!

I need a minute to catch my breath lmfao.