Reviews for Fursecution Complex
ryanzhuau chapter 1 . 3/27
this will make a good robot chicken sketch
Page-Mistress chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Do you not like the Star Fox games?
JoshRand1982 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
wonder what happended when the reapers attacked them.
NoNameAvailable Bis chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Okay, I'm coming late to the party, but a compliment is never wasted, in my opinion.

This one-shot was great. Shepard acting like a troll by strip-mining everything he could made my day, and our dear general Pepper was deliciously out of sync with... reality, I guess? It was funny seeing the Turian Councilor taking Shepard's side, I guess Cornerians really get on his nerves.
ultimate idiot chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
;D YES! take that furries!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
And this is why I feel bad for Krystal. Have to be in a system with idiots. Shepard needs to save her.
Chimera Folfsky chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Oh god. XD This gave me the giggles. :3 You, the wrighter are a furry, aren't you? I wouldn't be surprised, given the amount of furry-based humor. :p Anyway, I like it. it's funny, and Good job sir. :3
Agente del Yosh chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Can i please translate this fanfic to spanish?... PLEASE!
MRegarde chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
A fun, dumb story from a cross-over that I never thought would happen. I really, really like this story. Sure, it really doesn't go anywhere, but it made me laugh pretty hard when I read it, and it still makes me chuckle to this day. An excellent short anecdote, in my opinion, and one I still read from time to time. More people should give this a chance - It's only a single chapter, after all!

And that's all I have to say.
Golden Gecko chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Good politcal humor is hard to come by. Good sci-fi politcal humor is probably more rare then getting struck by lighting...twice...in a rubber ball!

However, this story had me laughing out loud at least five times. Not only do you need extentsive knowlledge on both series; you also need a good sense of humor. This was priceless!Truly one-in-a-million! I will enjoy this story for years to come being a fan of both and loving every second of this ridiculious ride!
Made Nightwing chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Dammit, Shepard's always strip mining everything. He's like Colonel Quaritch in Avatar.
XD chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Oh my god, this was funny as hell!

I need a minute to catch my breath lmfao.
smashbrawlguy chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Good for a laugh, but not much else.
War King chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Man oh man dear old Fox and crew shure fuck up this time.

Not only that here the most hated people in the unvirse, there the most fuck up furries I ever knowed.
food food food chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
He killed five times as many people with a ship that only sheilds itself during a barrel roll!