Reviews for Nick Ride
NicholeAwsomeness chapter 12 . 11/22/2015
I really like your song selection . Can you please use "hey there Delilah " by Plain White T's ? Please ? It's my favorite song .
TheOneLesboMeme chapter 4 . 10/13/2015
oi. Oi. OI.
Flowersocks2137 chapter 12 . 10/13/2015
You are an amazing writer! First I heard about this story, and it will not be the last, I will make sure of it! Crazy excited for the next update, and I love the song choices! Keep writing, and RTYL!

Your possibly favorite reviewer,
Flowersocks2137 (aka Alyssa)
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
AWESOME! Okay as to your song request things I kind of want to hear Rockstar by Nickelback, Highway to Hell by AC DC, Back in Black by AC DC, by Styx, and/or Renegade by Styx. I LOVE THIS STORY AND YOUR MAXIMUM RIDE: FALL OF MAN STORY, BUT YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT! OH AND I HAVE A QUICK QUESTION ABOUT THIS STORY, DOES THE FLOCK HAVE THEIR WINGS OR IS IT SOME KIND OF ALTERNATE UNIVERSE?

ALSO THERE WAS SOMETHING ELSE I WANTED TO SAY BUT I FORGOT WHAT IT WAS... OH YEAH FIRST THANK YOU FINALLY SOME ONE THAT REALIZES HOW STUPID AND ANNOYING JUSTIN BEAVER IS! AND I LOVE LINKIN PARK AND THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS STORY WITH ALL THESE LINKIN PARK SONGS BECAUSE NOW I CAN LOOK THEM UP AND LISTEN TO THEM, EXCEPT NEW DIVIDE BECAUSE I ALREADY KNEW AND LOVED THAT SONG! ANYWAY AWESOME STORY! PLEASE CONTINUE IT!
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 8 . 12/2/2010
First off yes I was pretty entertained by the disclaimer but I also liked the chapter although it kind of confused me because I don't really know ANYTHING about cars OR trucks. The only thing I know about them is the names and that is only because of all the commercials you see for them! Sorry but its true!
Puppybluie chapter 11 . 11/28/2010
Wow, you really like Linkin Park. That's okay I like Linkin Park too. Hey, do you think you can use some Paramore songs in your story like maybe Ignorance or Playing God? You don't have to use those two specific songs you can pick whatever songs you want I was just wondering if you could use some Paramore songs.
MsDrOctogonapus chapter 11 . 11/28/2010
Hey,

Love the music chapters.

You want music?

Have u heard Linkin Park's new album? A thousand Suns.

There are some RLY good songs on there. It is probably one of my fav albums.

So there are some really good songs there... I loved it! (as you would have guessed by now)

Anywhoo there ya go

Fly On Maximum Taylor Ride chapter 10 . 11/27/2010
Was it Romeo or Romero that beat up Daryll?

Fly on,

MTR
DiedLaughing chapter 11 . 11/27/2010
Fudgemonkeys your story rocks literally lol yeah I know not that funny. Anyway please update soon and i am paramore all the way I would love it if they sang the only exception cuz it relates to fang but it would be a bit weird if he sang it so maybe max or nudge could. Anyway your an awsome writer so update soon
Anonymus chapter 11 . 11/26/2010
OMG YOU ARE SUCHHHHH A GOOD WRITER! i think you should have Max do a song in front of the flock. Is she dating someone? Didnt Sam cheat on her? Well, if so, you could have her singing Forget You by Cee Lo Green (clean version of F*ck You) haahahah i could imagine her singing and Nudge on the back up. Lol... Sorry! I'm rambling... ANYWAY i loveeee your stories please post more!
anonymus chapter 11 . 11/26/2010
OMG you are suchhhh a good writer! AHHH i need more!

i think you should do a Paramore song for Nudge's thing. Like Emergency or Careful or Conspiracy (all by Paramore) i think thatd be cool! KEEP WRITING!
madamereadsalot chapter 11 . 11/26/2010
Freak The Freak Out- Victoria Justice and Victorious Cast

watch?vjGHi1Zfsngo

It doesn't have the lyrics though..
FallenBlackRose98 chapter 9 . 11/14/2010
gee..sure did take u long enough to post...lol jk jk i loved the chapter..as per usual...updtae asap!
BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor chapter 8 . 10/15/2010
this is an awesome srory,when are you going to update?
iluvseth chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh, just wondering Do band peoples introducce themselves in concerts?

Nice story...