Reviews for The Saffron Soul
Paul chapter 6 . 6/30
Wtf, was Mustang thinking about sending Ed on a mission in the first place. Especially since either knew exactly what the array was meant do to them. Hopefully, this new revelation will help decipher the code. Wonderful read.
Sarah chapter 5 . 6/30
Totally loving this story. All the mystery and drama is just like watching the show. You're truly a gifted writer. Great job.
The Reader chapter 1 . 6/28
Holyshit! Now that's one Hell of away to start a story. You Rock author. Can't wait to see how Ed's going prove his innocence.
shardas1000 chapter 1 . 6/11
This is my third time reading this and as usual, perfect! I'm always finding small details that I missed before! Ohmygodthisissoperfeeeeeect!
shardas1000 chapter 29 . 6/5
This was absolutely amazing! You should definitely make a sequel. Maybe a few years later or something, them holding up with the bond. I can honestly say that THSI was the best work of literary art I have ever read. The way it was beautifully written and my OTP to boot!
Toki Asamia chapter 29 . 6/1
Amen to that! I don't even know where to start! Anyways, you have a gift for writing. Don't ever stop! And should ever one of your books make it to the big screen, make sure to make it as spectacular as you do with words! The scenes and pictures you inspire are arewome! That said I will once again thank you for writing this and even more for posting it! Until next time! :-)
Toki Asamia chapter 28 . 6/1
And that pretty much sums things up. I like it. It's as perfect as can be. Not flawless, not without danger, still a lot to come. Yet they are not alone and have accepted that fate. And I totally consider that an awesome ending! Thanks!
Crack.Alchemist chapter 1 . 5/31
Just found your stories recently and I wanted to tell you that your writing is unbelievable. It shows that you have professional experience under your pen.

I hope that you have made a success from your writing-you deserve it.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us all. And I hope to see some of your non fanfic work soon.

Myrna
Toki Asamia chapter 27 . 5/29
Wow. Just wow. That was a showdown! There's not much more to say than that I loved it. And I respect the gate for all that it is.
Toki Asamia chapter 26 . 5/28
That was watching a movie on the big screen! With all there is to it. Nice! I hate for it to be so close to failure, but it can't be helped. Despite that, I wouldn't be reading this if it was just romance and sunshine. I have to pay my respect to Roy. He's still standing despite the strain. When everything is over I expect him to simply collapse...
Toki Asamia chapter 25 . 5/28
Hope has risen and successfully been shattered again. Life sucks. Now I can only hope the cavallery will arrive in time.
Toki Asamia chapter 24 . 5/27
That was an aweful chapter. I mean I'm glad Roy's alive, even though barely, but other than that you're putting through a nightmare. My favorite part was Isobel for some reason I can't even say. Maybe it's because of Roy breaking down right there or because there is some good left in humanity, I don't know. I fear for Ed though. He must believe Roy to be dead and his sanity is truly in danger if I remember Garrick correctly.
Toki Asamia chapter 23 . 5/26
Oh. My. F***ing. God! I don't even know where to begin! A part of me just wants to kill you for what you've done. Since I can't do that I want to complain about the cruelty of this chapter. Sadly enough another part of me has been waiting for this to happen, dreading it with every line for the past few chapters. And that part pays you the greatest of respects for the dramatic arc here. As much as I hate the result it was truly beautifully written. The shadow building up over the previous chapters cumulated here and the amazing part was Ed and Roy knowing it and fighting their lost battle nevertheless. The end of this chapter was very much to my liking, because it was believable in every aspect. Thanks for writing! I love to be able to identify and suffer with the characters. Okay, enough praise for now. I will go back to cursing you while biding my time until I find time to read the next chapter. ;-)
Toki Asamia chapter 22 . 5/25
Wow, you seriously know how to write Roy at his manipulating best! It's scary how easy you make it seem for him to talk the Chief and his commanding officer into what he wants. Even though both know there is more to the picture they don't ask. I like that.
My favorite quote is by Hawkeye though: "He did not have the correct paperwork." I died laughing so hard! Priceless!
As for the rest? Yay for action, but other than that my dread just grows. Still so many chapters left but it feels like there is no way this is gonna end well...
Toki Asamia chapter 21 . 5/17
The picture sticking in my mind is Ed's determination to kill Danner especially in case Roy is killed first, no matter the consequence. In all the tenderness as well as the hussle of the morning that sticks out like a red flag. I haze foreshadowing, but you are building this for a few chapters now that I am actally waiting for everything to come crashing down. I just wonder how bad it will get...
1,133 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »