Reviews for It's Called Fate
Ottawa Pagan chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
"Carlisle passed the pamphlets to Edward, who was looking at the "What Can NED do for You?" pamphlet depicting a man shaking hands with a centaur in confused disbelief. From behind him, Emmett snatched the rest of the pamphlets and distributed them to the rest of the family whose reactions ranged from skepticism to delight."

lol!
Saturnblue chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
lol Jacob and Harry's interaction is funny. There will be more fighting and drama later with the vampires. It would be fun to see how everything work out from this point on. Harry deserved to have someone to take care of him for once.
brightsun89 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I love it!
twistyguru chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
lol

Yeah, Moody doesn't even BEGIN to cover it!

Nice story; hopefully the muse will gnaw on your ankles until you write another forty chapters or so (okay, forty may be a bit much...but at least 20!).

Seriously, it's a good fic, I'd very much like to read more.
weiry123 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
HARRY IS NOT GAY
Miso Muchi chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
It is well written and well thought out, but I can't find myself to like it. Personal preference. Keep writing for your audience though, great work.
THE ULTIMATE POTTERHEAD chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
ADORABLE! Pure awesomeness!
sumire chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
Ah ah ah! So delicious and naughty. :D I'll die happy after reading that 'live dream' moment there. Just so much goodies in this story. It's one of the rarer than rare non-OOC filled twilight/HP x-overs to find in . And that's why I thank you for these delightful feelings I have right now. :)

I like the fact that you have made Harry so balanced and Jacob less of an idiot, than the originals had these two, it suits this more mature and realistic style you have going on here.

My only crit would be the lack of speech indictors in the dialogue. Since your style seems to involve a lot of dialogue that stands on it's own, it can get a bit hard to follow who is speaking at who in moments. "Sam said"- parts would help. But that's the only nag I have, hope this didn't make you feel bad. Otherwise your flow and grammar is well above good and better. Keep on writing this beauty of a fic.
marc chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
great story, Harry's attitude is rather humorous. Keep up the good work!
KitsuneDango chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
nooo cliffhanger!
Basilisk Ishikir chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
...may I have some more please? I'm awfully hungry...?
FatesShadow83 chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
What an evil place to end the chapter!

Love this story!

Love your characterization of Harry!
Rori Potter chapter 6 . 4/28/2011

Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30

Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci, i) $15

New era cap $12

Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $20

accept paypal and free shipping

Vicki219 chapter 6 . 4/6/2011