Reviews for La Mia Stella
demetrifever123 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Actually, I wasn't going to answer you at all, but if you insist...

I'd like to thank you for that first review, because it made my day. I had a good laugh. I *know* that is wasn't good. Hell, this was written a few years ago, back when I was all young and first starting out - especially with the whole "lemon" thing. This turned out to be more of a lime, and if it didn't turn you on, I'm sorry for the disappointment. It probably wouldn't have turned me on, either, if I was a third party reading it.

Where'd you get the "bjpboy - something, something, something?" That's not my penname at all.

How about *you*? Are you a boy or a girl? I assume a girl, just because you don't know how in the world a man can penetrate another man during sex. Ever heard of an ANUS? Gay men USE IT. And I'm an idiot here? You obviously have not read much slash. If you did, I would say about three out of four use ANUSES in their little "scenes."

Thanks, though. I applaud your effort and persistence.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
? ARE YA GONNA ANSWER MY FRIKIN QUESTION BOUT HOW IN THE DAMN WORLD THAT THEY COULD HAVE ENTERED INSIDE EACHOTHER YOU DAMN IDIOT!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
whoa, whoa, WHOA! hold up. he ENTERED inside him? thats not possible, because they are both males, not one male, one female. you messed up, bad. brings in a sheep or goat. BBBAAAADD. buut other than that, it was

terrible. it was not hot, did not turn me on, and was just terrible. but yet, good job. hey, by the way, are you a girl, or a boy? i'm not a stalker, i'm just wondering. though, i assume your'e a boy, because it says, bjpboy- something, something, something.
Crazy4Vampires chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Nawww Felix and Dimmi
LittleCastaway chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Okay! *fans self*

Well, wasn't that a treat? It was both hot and sweet at the same time and I loved it! AND you used one of my favorite characters - Demetri. I think I need a cold shower right now because this was damn HOT!