Reviews for Before Its Too Late
arses21 chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
Wow, this was just wonderful & sweet!
d-kronk chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Lovely ending. I'm really glad Fran was right and love how happy the two of them were. The present they picked out for Fran was great. Nicely done, I enjoyed this and I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
d-kronk chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
I love Penelope's nervousness and meeting Derek's family for the first time and that was definitely a first impression she made. Hopefully someone figures out soon that she isn't sick. :-)
d-kronk chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
I really like Penelope's mood while the case is going on. I love Derek calling to try and get her in a better mood and him waiting to ask her out. And I love Penelope making him wait for the answer and then everyone getting the texts, that was great. I really like her running out the door when he finally gets home and love him telling her not to ask if she can ravish him, to just do it.
d-kronk chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Yay! I loved this. I really like Derek's reasoning for needing to kiss Penelope and I'm really glad she gave in to his argument. And that kiss was great. But even better was Derek's speech afterwards. I loved that and his emotions during it were great. I really hope she says yes.
d-kronk chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
I really like this chapter. I love Penelope sacrificing now knowing that she couldn't deal with the heartache if they get together now and then break up. I also really like Derek quickly returning home, not wanting to worry Penelope by being on the motorcycle when she thinks he's drunk. And Derek's self control is great... but I'm glad he was able to witness Penelope, to know that even though she turned him down she obviously wants him. Hopefully it's enough that he won't give up on her.
d-kronk chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Penelope has way more self control then I would have. I have to say I like that she's trying to protect their friendship and not let him go farther. And I really like that he asks her if she knows how much she is wanted by him.
d-kronk chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
I love Derek cooking for her and I really love how domestic the two of them are. I love that he knows what her typical log in name and password is and him using that knowledge to check out the dating site is great. I'm really glad he got her to dance with him. And I love his reaction when she says they are strictly platonic.
d-kronk chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Great starting chapter. I really like Derek wanting to give her time to get over Kevin and love how close the two of them have become. Him referring to Clooney as 'our' dog and half his shopping list being stuff for her is great. And then he goes into the diner. I like the waitress trying to get him get his coffee to go. And I love Penelope inviting him to sit with the two of them. And I really hope Derek does have something to say about it.
went chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Reid came walking out of the house where they had caught the unsub. "Garcia says yes," he said, nonchalantly as he strolled by, not knowing or caring what the significance of the message was

lmao i do so love the way you write reid you made me realize that he is one of my favorite characters because you capture his so well :)
Bella1283 chapter 8 . 9/6/2011
I just wanna say i really like this story! You be great!
csimesser1 chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
that was great loved it
KricketWilliams chapter 8 . 8/9/2010
I love that his mother is thrilled they're living together. She seems like the kind of woman that would be like that. Very supportive! :)
KricketWilliams chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
I love his sisters' comments! So cute and funny. Perfect chapter. :)
chatana chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
Really fabulous. I love this story very much. I hope the next chapter will come quickly, because I can hardly wait for later. ANYWAY- a very delicious chapter!

fantastic, can not wait to read more really heartfelt love is so great that I can restrain myself to read and reread your history. Please also much more I'd like to have two chapters much more for tonight because I can not wait to read anymore. is too much fun that I'm waiting. Please heartfelt 2 more chapters for tonight please.

Hopefully there will be several new chapter for today ... because I love that story, I'm really a fan. Bravo More, more, much more Chapter.

Bravo Applause!

I hope I can read much more today. Please much for today because I love and I just can not do without. Please two more chapter for tonight please from my heart I ask. Two more chapters for today