Reviews for Woody's thoughts
Archery Shootingstar Bright chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This perfectly captures the deep down pain Woody must have felt even though things worked out happily. Chuckles's words just about made me tear up. Andy can't control that he's grown up, but he still remembers the fun of playing with his toys, and for sure Woody always will. Good job on this. :)
The Owl's Pen chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
*sighs* Oh, THANK YOU. This little one-shot gave me something I needed: that sense of longing that we know Woody has had for a while in regards to Andy (Did you see his face at the beginning of the movie, when he heard Andy's voice on the phone? And the way he HUGS the phone as if he wanted to hug Andy?), and will probably continue to have for quite some time, possibly forever. The most telling thing to me was the way Woody kept looking down the street, even though he told himself not to. It's exactly the way I have reacted in the past to people going out of my life. I keep looking for them even when I know they're not coming back. You communicate Woody's longing quite effectively through these little non-verbal moments.

And having Chuckles be the one to comfort him was a perfect touch! Yes, I'm sure that in his heart Woody wanted Buzz or Jessie to be the ones to put an arm around him and make it all better. Instead he gets comfort from an unlikely source, proving that even though things have changed drastically for Woody, in the end there will always be someone else willing to help him out when he needs it.

Wonderful piece!
Bittencupcake chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I can't stop crying now...

This fits so good with the end of the movie that for a moment I thought it was a cut scene

It's so cute and the emotions are well used.

I loved it
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Aw cute
Alicethepurplefrog chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
... I'm crying. The movie made me sad, and this story did too. It was wonderful, keep writing!
Celeste38 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
That was so sweet, I love how you had Chuckles reach out to Woody like that.

You write the characters so well, keep up the good work!