Reviews for Step into the light
FrozenFlames12 chapter 6 . 1/12
I can't wait to see both boys realize their feelings for each other.
knightofcool chapter 12 . 1/9
okay now THIS is epic
Entomoid chapter 1 . 10/29/2018
Warning to those who care: yaoi/homosexual
Hidden Mist Ninja chapter 12 . 2/28/2016
Cool! Please send me a link for the sequel
Cat in Disguise chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
is this seriously gonna be the end? but I want moooooooore!
. . . please?
Guest chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
I love it. This was one of the best Ben 10 type fanfiction I like. Keep up the good work. :)
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
Of COURSE Benji can fight u! U can't kill him Benji even if he is a crap! u r 2 innocent 2 do that! ya... sadly Benji that is 2 much power 4 one person.. ;( I wish u would tell him all ready Kev he luvs u 2! And YAAAA! awesome a sequel!

I luv ur story ur book was awesome and SO 1 of my all time fav Bevin books! Nice Job!
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 11 . 3/12/2014
HURRY! WAKE UP BENJI! Awesome answer Benji! Yes! Benji kick his butt into next week! Cause when u mess with Benji's Family u mess with him 2!
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
Ya Kev they better fix UR Benji! Duh finally Sandra do u see Kev is a really good man and not so disease! NOOOOO! DON"T KILL BENJI!
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
Dang Benji that is a lot of strength! And poor Kev he sure got thrown! And i hope u get better Benji it sound like ur in a lot of pain! ;(
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
I am SO sorry ur head hurts Benji! And Sandra Kev is not no disease! and... HAHAHAHA! u blew up the neighbors stereo benji!
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Nice job sticking up 4 Benji and beating Cash up Kev he needed that! Nothing is wrong with u Kev it is ok 2 like Benji he likes u 2! And u won't go bad Benji ur 2 innocent!
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
Glitter! HAHA! nice 1 Kev! And Benji it is ok 2 luv smoothies but really totally GROSS flavors! *gag* And Cash & J.T. leave Benji ALONE! :(
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
When Benji got shot i was in shock reading it over and over in case i miss read it! Then finally (5 min later) when i moved on and Ben came back 2 life i screamed YAY! and got weird looks from everyone in the house... By the was awesome powers Benji!
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 4 . 3/12/2014