Reviews for Unmaking
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
What a ride. I can't determine whether this story is more sad or happier than canon. Certainly more people are alive in this version, but it's hard not to pine for what Dean lost and how his years will stretch on.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Dean seeing a happy healthy version of himself was just the sweetest thing
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Love it! Glad to see a story where Michael is a good guy, and I love that Dean gets to meet his younger self and Bobby thinks he's his son. :D
reader50 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Loved this! Couldn't stop reading. I like the thought of Dean meeting a younger self. Interesting that Dean became immortal once Cas raised him from hell. It would explain about Dean being so hard to stay dead. I always thought that Sam and Dean should have written down or put in the computer all their cases and their Dad's. Thank you for sharing.
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
How have I not read this before? It is fantastic!
Sari Dark chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
This whole story has me smiling. :D
My Spirit is an Arctic Fox chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Holy
Shit
CarnivorousOak chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Wow so cool! I'm not sure I can name a favorite part of this story.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Just - I don't even- This story. I adore it so hard. Especially Michael not being a total douche-bag. And Dean's "family". He's like the North American spirit of protection. I love it.
Fallen's child chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
That is a good one! Loved the ending where the two same people meet!
Dogeatdog chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This was so beautiful, so bittersweet while still having something close to a happy ending. Thank you so much for writing this.
wynnebat chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
So many kudos! I loved reading this.
MonokromeSpektrum chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This is an amazing fic! I adore canon divergence, and this one did it just right. Even had me tearing up a bit at one point. Good job!
Only one complaint though: a kid from Lawrence would never, EVER go to KState unless he wants to get murdered in his sleep, even if he wants to be an engineer. Rock Chalk and all that. Still, beautiful story. :)
ManicTater chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
LOL, loved the ending :-). It filled something I didn't even know was missing to see Dean say yes, work together with, and appreciate Michael. And that Michael was not a douche.;-)
Merkitten chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
holy shit. On today's edition of "I Can't Believe It's Gen!" we have an awesome time-travel AU!
You don't even know how satisfying this was to read. like, it is literally two steps away from perfect.
Thank you very much, I'm really happy I found this and had a chance to read it!