Reviews for Unmaking
BloodInTheNile chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Beautiful ;-; I am absolutely stunned.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
loved it!
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I would have loved to have seen this as an actual episode of Supernatural. This is an amazing story and I would enjoy reading more about this AU.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Awesome story! Extremely well written.
NightSlayers chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This story was simply wonderful. You even showed how some of the characters would have been had such evil never happened,without bending the event and characters to your every whim like other authors do. Your story has a world that by no means has ended,but just I think a world meant to live in.
Lace chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This story was freaking awesome! Very nice AU, and everyone was perfectly in character. It's sad that poor Dean is without his Sammy, but it made for an interesting read. Even sadder, though, was Cas switching vessels... he's just so cute in Jimmy!
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This story is awesomely amazing.
lilykep chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Wow I adore this fic. Great job
Jothra chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Awesome story! I love finding a good case/friendship/adventure story in Supernatural, and the time travel is just icing on the cake.
what the gaaah chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Wow, this is one long chapter! Took some time to get through it all, but it was well worth it. Loved absolutely everything about it, the timetraveling, the way you brought Bobby into the story, your take on the whole "Castiel raising Dean from perdition" scenario... All in all, you've managed to write a great story.
auerlia chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
love it
Amber chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I love this story. You have a gift when it comes to writing. You've got the characters down and the feel of the series, though without the heavy angst in the later seasons.
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Sad and uplifting at the same time - I do wonder how Dean could have restrained himself from going to check out Sam in this alternative timeline, even knowing this Sam would not be the same person as his Sam had been... or how he had restrained himself from begging Michael or Cas to somehow reunite them.

Your Bobby was a convincing early version of our Bobby, loved how you handled the role reversal thing then turned it back on itself a little as they aged (or rather as Dean didn't age).
Maverick-CW chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Absolutely wonderful! Surprised when some of the Latin Dean muttered off to Bobby actually translated! If you like, I can give you the link I use for my writing for translating Latin to English and vise virsa. Keep writing and have fun! Be Blessed!
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Very fun and entertainiing. I love Dean and his view of the Angels. Also great to see how he could have been.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »