Reviews for Unmaking
Dark-Fate17 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Excellent!
mothsonfire chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Was linked here from Big Bang. Read it, loved it. I have such a weakness for Dean-centric time travel stories (there should be more of them around.)
claudiapriscus chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Ooh, interesting. I enjoyed reading this. :)
trecebo chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
*does double fist pump* Yes! You are AWESOME! I love your work, and this is no exception! You and LoM are the best SPN writers on ffnet, hands down. The whole concept of this rocks and in the coolest way. Made my freakin' day!
asdf42 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Wow, is so a awesome story, the plot and the characterizations. I love it!
Tabaqui chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Aw, that was so neat! What a great AU of a great show. I loved Dean pairing up with Bobby and tracking down old hunts. And Michael actually helping! Awesome.

Dean meeting Dean - yay! Still - so sad 'our' Dean doesn't have his Sammy.

*sniffle*

Really enjoyed this - i'm sorry I can't say where i found your link...possibly on LJ? Anyway - thanks for sharing.

Tabaqui
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I loved this!(I can't really think of the words to say how much I loved this Fic this was Great!)
Lita of Jupiter chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
How great, I loved the little bits of how Dean transformed the world and managed to be Happy

Michael seems like nice enough guy, and though I haven't watched season 5 I do hope he is as awesome there.

you have tendency of writing smart Dean which I love but also keeping everyone in character.

This Dean Colt likely has plenty of rum ours about him in th hunting community, such as a descendant of the real Colt

I loved how much Bobby was Bobby but still changed by how he hunted with someone, especially the end with him think Dean Winchester was Dean's son...

makes me wonder what happened to Leah...
San Antonio Rose chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I am *so glad* to see another Stargate fan tackling this particular paradox! (I keep wanting to step into canon and yell, "Didn't they teach you angels *anything* about temporal dynamics?") Delightfully well done.
Katsheswims chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I loved this story soooo much.

I especially loved the end. Dean meeting Dean. I wonder what Dean will tell Bobby? Bobby thinks it's his son so...

I feel bad for Dean that he doesn't have Sam. And even if he met this Sam I don't know if it would help him or hurt him worse...

So Dean will never die until Castiel does?

I wonder if the Dean's will stay in contact? Dean doesn't age anymore so it would become obvious that they look more alike than young-Dean thought, and that may give him insight into the supernatural...I know if he foudn out about it he would probably want to help-it's hte kinf of guy he is.

Keep up the good work!
ShinobuSaiga chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Cool... that was one of the best Dean fixes the past stories... Especially since the focus was what happens after. *g*

Not-a-dick Michael is a nice change and a young Bobby and Dean! Yay.
greeneyesfan chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Wow. Just wow. You really _get_ Dean's loneliness here, and at the same time the peace of knowing he'd done what needed doing. Loved it!
txfantasystar chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This was awesome. I loved it! I'd always wondered what could have happened if Dean had gotten stuck back in the past. Great job. XD
Wataru Kisugi chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
My heartfelt CONGRATULATIONS on your first BigBang Challenge! I really LOVE this story! *Huggles*
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3