Reviews for Before the Worst
Marissa chapter 3 . 3/30
Please update ! I love it !
belladu57 chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Very good
SemiraBlake chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
i love your long chapters :D thx for long chapters! :) i love this story and it has a GREAT plot XD
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
UPDATE PLEASE! :D
Cecily Patterson chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
OMG !

i 3 this story you could make it into a tv series

i beg you please try to update and fast i dont think i can handle this much excitment without knowing what can happen next

;)
Thot84 chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
This is really great. The first "Main Story with added Own Characters" that's convincing in its plot developement, character interactions and stil of writing.

Basically you avoid all the Don'ts (NO bearly consealed ego trips of the author expressed in their new figure(s), NO outacting of the original characters by the new ones etc.) and make all the important Does (putting the OCs into the story like equals to the other characters, giving everybody time to "breath in" when they appear no rushing of the plot or character developement).

Single advise: Incorporate some Stefan/Elena scenes (beside the old/known ones) into the story, if you're planning on sticking for the most part to the "Main Plot", because your getting an inbalance of perspective when on the one hand your're maintaining this couple Stefan/Elena and on the other their interaction doesn't "appear" in it.

Sure, the reader knows the content of the series and in this chapter it was completly fitting to put your OCs into the focus, but there's always the danger of 'detachment' for this couple, if you handle this only as given.
Egyptian Kiss chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
I love this story so much! I love your characters, they are so realistic with their faults and their unexpected actions. I'm loving this - it could practically be written for TV! I'm looking forward to whatever you have next. Hurry to update, EK!
Irish Gleek 297 chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
plz update soon great chapter wat will damon do to jeremy threaten him or compel him
sam riggs chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
well that will tide me over till next chapter ,
Kumi.Darkmoon chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
I love it! It's pretty lenghty so far, but in a good way. I watched the vid on Youtube and it sparked my interest.
sam riggs chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
man that was great cant wait for the next chapter
sam riggs chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
i enjoyed this chapter i have just started to watch VD and im loving it cant wait for nxt chapter