Reviews for set the fire to the third bar
Mrs.AlexTurner chapter 1 . 8/29/2010

Just wow.

This really blew my mind.

The contrast with the lightness of dancing to her bulimia.

Really good work, Em.
singyouhome chapter 1 . 7/30/2010

ohh my freaking goodness this blew me away. It was completely incrediable from start to freaking finish.

"He's not Chuck Bass without her.

She's... never really been...

(Sometimes, she doesn't know exactly who she is, with or without him.)

(Sometimes, she wishes she had pushed him off instead.)"

Isn't it just so painly true that she has no idea who she is.

And of course the arson analogy was just so beautiful and heart wrencing and honest and true and perfect...

"Arson is Blair Waldorf's crime. She sets fire to the past and leaves no trace of what once was."

And then of course:

"Kneel, purge, wretch. It's a dance she's known since she was twelve. Like a waltz. One, two, three. Quick and fleeting and simple. Kneel, purge, wretch.

She can't control Chuck and she can't control Serena, she can't control Eleanor or anyone else. But this is something she can handle. This is something she can manipulate.

Kneel, purge, wretch. It's her favorite dance in the world."

And the whole "dance" that is played out through the rest of the peice is so haunting...

"One, two, three, one, two, three, one, two, three.

Quick and endless and painless. Ongoing forever."

A favorite. You continuely impress me:)

comewhatmay.x chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Incredibly perfect, you did a fantastic job with this.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Wow, this was really good. I liked how you put all the scenes together, and Blair falling apart was really sad. But I do like how you used the concept of arson for Blair. I could really picture that haha. Great work!
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
That was an amazing piece of work!
as you were chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Popping in to share the Bob5 love. You, however, are a wonderful writer yourself.

Nothing like retribution colored with desperation to paint a perfect picture of Blair Waldorf. This was breathtaking.