Reviews for Big Time Love
Starlightshines15 chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
THIS IS SO CUTE! i adore it!
DareToBeADreamer chapter 6 . 2/17/2011
CONTINUE!
Nickles92 chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
i really really like this story it would be a shame for you not to finish it

update soon
Miyu101 chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
Oh my goodness I love this story! Please update soon! I cant wait!:) Amie sounds like my friend Katie!
Good-Moralled-Hips chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
Ha! I love this story! I also have a love for Heffron Drive. I'm completely obsessively infatuated with their song Quiet Please. Its amazing! Can't wait to read more!
ConfusedFangirl13 chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
Awesome story. Plz update soon.
child who is cool chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
good chapter
bballgirl22 chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
lol, loved it! Update soon!
bballgirl22 chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
i love it. update soon. :)
CaioBrazil chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
I love your story! Please Continue!
SpicyPepper-SweetSugar chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
Awww! This chapter was so sweet! :P It made my heart go warm. Kendall's in love with Amber! Yay! :D

Haha anyway, awesome chapter and please update soon okay?

xoxo

Spicy
SPNAngel16 chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
aw kendall was so sweet. Heffron drive is amazing! Id reccommend all of their songs lol. cant wait to read more
wiggygirl3 chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
hey! you've been getting a lot of good reviews, so sorry that I have to be the mean one.

The first chapter, in my opinion, is fine. The second chapter is AWESOME-you get all the characters perfectly-except for the end. A sleepover just seems REALLY weird to me, since it would have boys and girls and I don't think Kendall's mom would allow it...a beach party or something would make more sense to me.

The third chapter is good too. The fourth chapter is ADORABLE. So I guess my only complaint was the sleepover idea. Sorry, its just weird to me. But it doesn't make the story any less awesome!
DeletedAccount2k15 chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
Awhh Kendall and Amber are cute! Loved this chapter!haha the scary movies!(;
SpicyPepper-SweetSugar chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
Okay I loved this chapter too but it was a little short. :P Anyway I loved how she described her brothers and aww her twin! :O I was a little shocked at that but hey it's your story. So I loved it and please update again soon!

xoxo