Reviews for Face to Face
Deathlylover chapter 1 . 1/22
This is so amazing!
shirotsuki chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I feel psychotic just for reading these stories, let alone enjoying them(no offense meant), but damn you are a brilliant writer! Your attention to detail is wonderfully advanced. I look forward to reading more of your stories
Rasiaa chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I've been reading your stories about BBxKira all day, and I love them. You've done an excellent job with this pairing. I ship them now!
Kitkat3195 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
You know what? I fucking love you.
I am addicted to your BBxLight fics. I read all of them and loved every moment of it. It's sick, twisted and just so wrong, but SO BLOODY SEXY.
I am a LxLight fangirl, but there is just something about the BBxLight pairing that I absolutely love and I just cannot get enough of them.
There really needs to be more fics about this psychotic and sexy pairing. I really hope that you will write more about this couple in the future! ;)
HelloRoxy chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
You captured them both perfectly here. It was well worth reading again and again :)
Kupcakes chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Great story! So sexy!
Kyuubi's Death chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Plz make a 2nd chapter, im begging you! I want to see B running into L, and L finding out that Light met B, you don't have to but i would love it!
Devil Fruit chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Aw I love this! BB and Light makes such a hot couple. SM, bloodplay really suits them 8D
I like the way you portray them, very IC yet still sexy :x

Keep up the great work _
The Maiden of Autumn chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Beyond's quite delightfully sadistic and psychotic- I love it.

There was that one line... where did it go... oh, here it is.

"Honestly, it was somewhat depressing that Raito had not yet wondered just why he'd been at the party in the first place. "You were here for L," he whispered, not quite in surprise. "You were going to kidnap him, weren't you?"

It makes me wonder what would have happened if Beyond had not seen Raito, and had been able to carry out his kidnapping. What would have Beyond done to L? Killed him or kept him alive to play with him? It seems like Beyond was quite enamored with L until he decided to meet Raito.

Oh, look. Now you've made me wonder. Oh, but I do love it when I'm left with questions, because it means the story's intrigued me enough to make me want to keep thinking about it.

Perhaps, if the mood ever strikes you, maybe consider writing a story featuring BBxL? I'd be quite interested in reading something written by you featuring that pairing. Your characterization of L and BB are intriguing and it would no doubt be a spectacular story if you should choose to write something featuring the pairing. Just a thought.

But I digress. Onto the actual story stuff...

It's interesting, BBxKira. It's quite original, yet you managed to craft it splendidly, focusing on the actual Kira persona of Raito. I can really imagine Raito actually behaving like that, and Beyond as well, though he seems like a versatile character, as his personality was never really expanded upon and "fixed" in the series.

I liked the twistedness of Beyond and Kira-Raito's personality. I wonder how Raito would respond to Beyond, though, if not in possession of his Kira memories. Ah, you inspire many questions within me- I like it.

There were a few typos, but God knows I make enough of them in my own writing, so I'm not going to expand on that. Be hypocritical, but I've never denied being so.

Overall? Very well done, well written, and beautifully crafted. There is about a hundred percent chance that I shall be coming back to re-read this in the near and later future. I shall now go and read your other stories, for I've come to enjoy your writing most thoroughly.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I fucking loved Light in this,he was so badass...
wishfulliving89 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
love the story. very well written 2.
neko1998 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Amazing! you need to create the sequel. I wonder what BB has in mind when he kidnaps are litle god Light.
Will he let him go or keep him as a pet.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 2/29/2012