Reviews for God Help The Outcasts
Random Guest chapter 25 . 3/15
While looking for random crossovers to read I found this one. And I'm glad I did. I really liked the story very much. Great job
The Anonymouse2 chapter 17 . 1/2
At first when I looked at this story, I thought it would be silly. What on earth would a story with Cinderella, Pocahontas, AND Hunchback of Notre Dame be like? How could this be pulled off without being silly? But I find myself getting sucked into the story, silly as it may seem. How in the world did you come up with this idea? Because it's kind of amazing.
Simply-Laura chapter 25 . 8/14/2015
I love love love this story!
I love the relationship between Clopin and Drizella. In fact, when I was scrolling through the chapters to get an idea of the story, seeing that there was a conversation between the two I thought to myself "I gotta read this!" :D
And Nakoma! She's so wonderful! The words she says are so heartwarming
"I am a rose and God is the gardener" I loved that! As a believer growing in His garden and feeling homesick to our real home :') I shall meet you there someday and thank you for the story!
theaddictwithapen chapter 25 . 4/8/2015
What a beautiful story. I hope to see more Quasi love soon on here.
Because in my opinion he's the most gorgeous Disney character of all and the movie should have gotten the hype that Frozen did.
Your writing skills are high up and I sometimes forgot that this wasn't the actual story.. I shall sleep peacefully now. Thank you for the effort that you obviously put in to the storyline and your writing..Or maybe not, I normally get story ideas in the shower of all places.
Violets and Lilies chapter 25 . 3/19/2015
Nice, very nice. I've always enjoyed how you wove the movie and your story together. I also liked the part about "a guy with fighting for" It reminded me of Mulan.

Reading this makes me excited to start my own Hunchback of Notre Dame fiction, though not till the fall. It will be called "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" (as in the American university, not the Parisian cathedral). It will be modern sort of version of the movie with a few Victor Hugo book elements.

Frollo will be the new university president.
Esmeralda would be a cheerleader.
Phoebus would be an ROTC cadet.
The gargoyles would represented as three adults who take classes at the school.
Quasi would be a handicapped student.
And so on...

I hope you'll read it.

At any rate, I like this story. Good job.

GlaringEyes chapter 25 . 1/25/2015
"For all we know, he might have repented before he died" A shoutout to the book, where Frollo wasn't as evil as Disney had portrayed him.

A great ending for a great story. Congratulations! I'm looking forward to the sequel.
Whiteling chapter 25 . 1/24/2015
This was a great crossover, I loved it.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 25 . 1/24/2015
Awww... what a prefect end to such a sweet story. :)
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 25 . 1/24/2015
Awesome ending! And wonderful message :3
Keep writing and God bless!
Shippings
Violets and Lilies chapter 24 . 10/12/2014
Ohh, nice! I had a little trouble following some of the exchanges where Frollo was after Nakoma, so you might want to use a couple less pronouns. And where did all the swords come from? Notre Dame's wall? (I've done something like that before-where the sudden appearance of a sword sounds funny).

Nice job! How many more chapters?

erica.phoenix16 chapter 24 . 10/12/2014
I love it when Krama catches up to bad guys. :)
GlaringEyes chapter 24 . 10/12/2014
Interesting how Nakoma helped Quasi in his struggle against Frollo, but like the typical Disney villain, Frollo ended up causing his own death. Let's see how Drizella and Clopin are doing next. Hope you update it soon!
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 24 . 10/11/2014
Excellent climax! Amazing! Exciting! I can't do anything but cry out interjections! That's what this chapter has done to me due to its epicness! :D
Keep writing and God bless!
Shippings
Violets and Lilies chapter 23 . 8/31/2014
Yippee! Great chapter.I'm anxious for the rest.

GlaringEyes chapter 23 . 8/25/2014
"After all, we're only made of stone. We just thought maybe you were made of something stronger" Best line in the entire chapter. Finally Quasi manned up. It's been a while since I watched the movie, but I remember the ending. Let's see how Nakoma and Drizella's presence will change it. Hope you update it soon!