Reviews for Pity Ham
tayB chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
wow,I really liked this. for a minute there, i forgot that i was reading a fanfic, it seemed like it could be an actual episode. after reading your a/n, i went back and checked that sam only called him freddie once, you weren't lying. i was super impressed that she only called him that once in six chapters. i'm glad that you went the mom's abusive boyfriend route and not the abusive mother or abusive boyfriend trend. both of those are pretty unrealistic. i also really liked the fact that they liked each other and didn't jump straight into love. it fits them better, i think. great job on the story.
grumpyjenn chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I like your writing style, and I'm enjoying the canon of not-abusive-but-neglectful Sam's Mom. I've written one or two that were the same way; some boyfriend of Mama Puckett was the abusive one.
SorrisoD'amore chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
that was so cute i loved it please continue to write in the future:)
Alysssss chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
So amazing. Love love love! Awesome writing too.

-MrsAlyssaStabler

PS keep writing , your great (:
Lanter chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
I thought that their "moment" was well written and had both completely in character. Even though this is in Freddie's POV, it does a nice job of capturing both Sam's bravata and vulnerability.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
Amazing story so far. I think you've done an admirable job of keeping Sam and Freddie in character. I can't wait to read the final chapter.
icecoffee18 chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
Aw! I love this story! The whole thing has been wonderful. Can't wait for the next chapter! D
samfreedie chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
great story update asap
KWilson chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
Nice chapter, way to keep Sam in character! Writing these scenes can be hard trying to keep them both in character. :)
alallalaa chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
oooh this sound wonderful. please update soon. loved the 'it was just sam and him and a meatball.'

also TINATINAMADETHESEDOORBELLS LOL. excuse me. ahem.

that's all. this is great. you take an almost cliched idea and totally awesomesauce it. yes, i used awesomesauce as a verb.
Venus chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
Beautiful job, im loving this story )so excited for an update ducky
alma chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
That was really good, but you can't leave us like that!, please update soon, can't wait to read what happens next.
AlongTheSunriseAvenue chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Awesome story! Really dramatic with a sprinkle of cute-i-ness.

Keep on writing!
Hello chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Sorry, but I freaking love you. You are, like, an amazing story writer. And just. Yeh. Freaking amazing story. Man. Yeh. :) 3
KWilson chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
Ahh! You left us hanging! Amazing chapter, I thought it was pretty in character. Update soon! :D
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »