Reviews for Reverse Psychology
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
Out of all the Kanker and Ed's pairings this one always seemed the most plausible. Plus they are SUPER CUTE! XD
hhhhhhggggkkkk chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
i like it dud e it nie dude cool due hahahahahahahahahaha
BartWLewis chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
Awesome story, loves Maries plan of reverse Psychology. I took Psychology in high school and I loved it.
PhoenixVersion1 chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
I loved it! :-)
kajedhorrors chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
I kinda like this one too. Not as good as Fix Me I think, but still good.
I do have to say that when played straight, the behaviour of the Kankers (even Marie's benign 'obsession') is pretty unhealthy for everyone involved.
Still like the story, still like the pairing.
thatguydc3 chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
the story was adorable, i truly appreciate when someone does this kindof story correctly. i've always enjoyed edd and marie. As i've always been a nerd with a thing for punks. So thank you, if anyone has not read it yet i highly recomend it.
Indecisive Narcissist chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
Love this and good luck on the next story!
Indecisive Narcissist chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
No one can hate Double D! It's impossible!
Indecisive Narcissist chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
My heart! Damn these feelings! I could see this happening tho!
Indecisive Narcissist chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Let's see where this leads us!
Indecisive Narcissist chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Hmm...not attacking to get the man she wants? Interesting!
Indecisive Narcissist chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
I gotta see how she does it! Love this story so far!
abbyzelda chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Wow, I normally don't read any stories involving Edd and Marie (nothing against that couple, just not really my cup of tea) but when I saw yours was based on that classic episode "A Twist of Ed" I just had to check it out. And am I glad I did!
This was a great story. Light and simple but very satisfying. You managed to keep everyone in character and the pacing was perfect.
The only criticism I can give is that you mixed up your present and past tense in Chapters 3 & 4, but other than that this was a very enjoyable story to read, and I hope you will write more!
JP4demonking chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
i loved this story too its just awesome
Warhawk71 chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
this was the 1st ever fanfic i've ever read before and i have to say, after revisiting it after about 2 months, it still has the appeal to me... xD

it's a really great fanfic... you're a really great writer... this is also proven by the other fic you wrote entitled "Fix Me" which really had a huge effect on me while i was reading it... i've never felt tension like that while reading anything before... xD

anyway... keep up the good work... :D