Reviews for Good For the Soul
kat11bookworm chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Great story and beautifully written. I always think the best sign of a great fan-fic is if you can see it playing in your head like an episode and this I can.
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
good story, great judge!
Juniper chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
It's well done, but I am honestly horrified by the outcome.
mouse8 chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
I love the idea behind this. I so want to see a repentant Neal and I think if he ever made up his mind to do that, it would look exactly like this. Great story, very well written!
joy2190 chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
I am sure Neal will find some way to get that jumpsuit tailored!
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
you do realize Neal is proud of most the things he's done and would never confess to anything... and would probably sooner die than wear orange all the time
Wondo chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
Nicely done! Sweet ending to a thought-provoking dilemma. I'm looking forward to your next story.
Wondo chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I missed this story the first time around. I'm glad you returned to writing. If Neal isn't being annoying, something serious is up! Looking forward to finishing the read.
Drood chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Lovely story. Nicely done!
Minerva Grey chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Now, I don't know how credible, realistic or IC this is - but I absolutely LOVED it!

I've always been a sucker for the penitent sinner, and it has really annoyed me when Neal has pulled some stupid stunt just for his own amusement.

This showed the basic goodness of Neal Caffrey, the caring, honest man we all know is in there - deep, deep inside. ;)

The background - the legalese, the sentencing etc. was very well done, and sounded very authentic and accurate, and if you aren't in the legal profession then I congratulate you on your research. (Of course I have no idea if it IS accurate, but if it isn't, then I congratulate you on well written fiction. ;) )

Nicely done, all in all - especially Peter's distress when Neal started his confession - and I'm going to go look for more stories from your pen! :)

Sincerely,

your Norwegian fan

Minerva
AliWC chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
I loved it!

It's amazing how easy it is to follow this story in your head like an actual episode. The details were realistic and the characers were very well portrayed.

You're a great writer.

Would love a spin off "episode" in this reality. How about it?

Also funny moments appreciated. i.e. Peter being annoyed at Neal not being annoying. very IC.
rs3071 chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
i just wanted to tell you how much i enjoyed this story-it is unique and very well written-although i wanted more to the story and was sad to see that i reached the end it really was great
Kiki Cabou chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
I give you mad props for taking a situation that seems really extreme (Neal confessing to everything) and giving it such a realistic, down-to-earth take. I have to say, this sucked me in. It was a great read. I wish you could have done something about the jumpsuit at the end, because it's going to make life extra difficult for Neal around the building, but I understand why it had to be that way, and besides, he'll be getting if off soon. ;-) The dialogue was very good, the narration was crisp and to the point, and the whole thing was carried off with a lot of panache. Very well done! :-)
tigerlily0 chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
I just read the whole story. Made me smile. I really enjoyed the end!
Ursula4x chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
This is a well written story although the final set up takes a lot of the joy out of the guy who is Neal Caffrey. His lack of convential morality and strong personal ethics are what make him such a unique and attractive character.