Reviews for Life and Its Not So Little Surprises
ofstarlightandinferno chapter 23 . 11/11/2016
I'm. *sniff*. Not. *sniff*. Crying. *sniff*
ofstarlightandinferno chapter 18 . 11/11/2016
I hate Fenner as much as I hate Theodore Galloway and Charlotte Mearing.
ofstarlightandinferno chapter 6 . 11/10/2016
LOL. This chapter just made my day! Keep it up! 3
ofstarlightandinferno chapter 7 . 11/10/2016
LOL. This chapter just made my day! Keep it up! 3
RaidenStephano Feli Ita Vargas chapter 26 . 10/22/2016
omg that was amazing :D This need a Squeal story XD

And I am using some of the part of the story for a Roleplay :P but with my character xD if that's okay.
Til' all are one chapter 26 . 4/12/2016
THIS STORY IS FRAGGIN' AWESOME! ;)
Angel of Randomosity chapter 26 . 9/8/2015
I honestly just hope nothing happens to Stryker... ; _;
DawnofShadows256 chapter 26 . 11/7/2014
Crying my eyes out right now! Great book by the way you are a fantabulous author! This is one of the best transformer books I have ever read. EVER! Please keep writing more stories like this one!
Sephideth chapter 26 . 9/28/2014
Amazing
Princess Nightmare99 chapter 26 . 5/26/2014
Loved it till the end! Can't wait to read the squeal *sqeels like a little girl*
Guest chapter 26 . 10/3/2013
I really loved and enjoyed this story. It was funny, entertaining and adventurous. There was a good plot to this story and everything flowed into itself really well. I'm glad this story had a happy ending. I love Barricade. He is one of my favorite decepticons and I would have been very unhappy to see him so depressed lol. Anyway as soon as I'm done reviewing I'm going to immediately move to the sequel. Can't wait to start reading! Great job! :)
SweetSpark22 chapter 26 . 8/11/2013
YAY SEQUEL!
I NEED to know what that voice was. I'm thinking Unicron, The Fallen, or some other evil dude.
be1smoke chapter 26 . 7/4/2013
Totally going to be looking for updates :D
AutumnKrystal chapter 26 . 4/7/2013
Where is Stryker?!
Fun-sized Friend chapter 26 . 11/25/2012
I bawled reading this. I should have been working on my stuff for my mid terms but I just had to finish this. It's an amazing story. The love between Nicole and Barricade was so true, and so real, there are just no words for it. I can only dream of having a love like that one day. Thank you for sharing this story with us.