Reviews for Life and Its Not So Little Surprises
Guest chapter 26 . 10/3/2013
I really loved and enjoyed this story. It was funny, entertaining and adventurous. There was a good plot to this story and everything flowed into itself really well. I'm glad this story had a happy ending. I love Barricade. He is one of my favorite decepticons and I would have been very unhappy to see him so depressed lol. Anyway as soon as I'm done reviewing I'm going to immediately move to the sequel. Can't wait to start reading! Great job! :)
SweetSpark22 chapter 26 . 8/11/2013
YAY SEQUEL!
I NEED to know what that voice was. I'm thinking Unicron, The Fallen, or some other evil dude.
be1smoke chapter 26 . 7/4/2013
Totally going to be looking for updates :D
AutumnKrystal chapter 26 . 4/7/2013
Where is Stryker?!
Fun-sized Friend chapter 26 . 11/25/2012
I bawled reading this. I should have been working on my stuff for my mid terms but I just had to finish this. It's an amazing story. The love between Nicole and Barricade was so true, and so real, there are just no words for it. I can only dream of having a love like that one day. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
Great story!
Sympathy for the Lost Love chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
i totally just remembered that jazz was spposed to be dead
Guest chapter 26 . 7/12/2012
I loved it. :') Even if the sad parts made me quit reading for a while so I didn't get depressed. But I still finished it and I'm so happy that it ended happy! -.- I hate sad endings, they make me... Sad... Anyways, did I say I loved it? Oh yeah. Well, I'm glad that there's another story I've found with a happy Barricade. I think the poor guy deserves a nice happy life, even if it's in fan fiction. :D I'm going to continue on to the sequel, and I hope that one ends happy as well. I don't know, but sad stories just make me depressed, or I just stop reading cause I don't want to read anymore hurt. But, I shall see what happens in the next one. Great job, you did have me crying these last few chapters and that's hard to do, so congrats! xD You're an amazing writer, and I'm glad I've found your stories. Keep writing, and never give up! :)
Rose.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
hey, which prowl are you using in this story? the one from animated? i hope so. lol. ninja bot.
Link's Rose chapter 26 . 2/14/2012
Dude! *Death-hugs you for bringing Nicole back!* I was totally fragged off when Nicole died, and then I was all like "What? She's gonna come back? YAY!" and then she came back and I was laughing so hard at some of the stuffs that you wrote. Sorry I'm really hyper right now, even though my caffeine-high wore off at 11:00 A.M this morning, and its now 2:53...OMG I GET OUT OF SCHOOL IN 7 MINS! lol
Link's Rose chapter 23 . 2/14/2012
*Raises both hands* :'( DX
Hotshot'sgirl chapter 9 . 12/4/2011
I feel sooo sorry for Prowler! When Prowler started crying, I had such a clear image of that, so clear that I almost started crying along with him! Also, are you going off of G1?
Lost Among Stars And Bots chapter 26 . 12/3/2011
This is one amazing story! I loved everything about it, and couldn't stop reading once i started.. The ending was also well made, and I loved the Linkin Park quote(my favorite one)on the start of the last chapter.

BitteLP
Artemis chapter 26 . 11/22/2011
I must be dumb, because apparently Nicole's bondmate killed Wheeljack in DOTM. I love Barricade but...
LiveLifeLikeNeverBefore chapter 26 . 11/22/2011
Great work! Loved the update and heartwarming to see them back together!