Reviews for iWon't Let You Down
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I've wanted this to exist for such a long time, thanks for making it happen! That was beautifully written and a great read!
AutobotSoShi chapter 13 . 12/27/2012
i liked the story :)
Damaduende chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
Thank you for that! Im a sucker for Freddie/Spencer stories and there aren't that many out there.

Feel free to keep writing them.
Syao987 chapter 13 . 6/26/2011
I don't know why, but I find it so amusing that Carly brought them "together" in the end. Carly knows all! Keep up the good work!
Sakura chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
Awesome. You're doing awesome. I seriously cried after reading like, half of this chapter. This is like bliss to me, this story. Please don't ever stop writing, because you're effin good at it. Keep up the good work!
Jade-Silverwolf chapter 13 . 5/31/2011
That was a pretty great story! It was the first SpencerxFreddie story I've ever read and let me say, it was amazing! I love them together! I'm headed to read the sequal right now!
PhoenixFace chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
Awe, I was so excited when Spence started crying I bit my lap top! o_O

Anyway! Thanks for making my dream for an awesome angst story come true, and some slashyness is like the cherry on top!
PhoenixFace chapter 9 . 10/26/2010
I wanted to mention that Seattle actually has a notable population of gay/bi people. This whole scenario is actually plausible! And man was that last scene HAWT! I haven't read a fan fic this intently in soooo long! Thanks for writing this awesomeness! 33
Jooh chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
Spencer never knew his mom? How does that work, with him being almost thirty and Carly being about 16? She was obviously alive when Carly was born. Spencer would have been old enough to remember her right?
JokersGF chapter 13 . 10/10/2010
*runs off to find sequel* SQUEE! XD
JokersGF chapter 12 . 10/10/2010
NOO! No sockoo! :'( poor fredwardo
JokersGF chapter 9 . 10/10/2010
Dude. 0_0 aawesoome!
JokersGF chapter 8 . 10/10/2010
I've always liked that song, its very romantc in an upbeat way.
JokersGF chapter 7 . 10/10/2010
Awesome, as usual, but.. Cam is kinda uncomfortable... :/
JokersGF chapter 6 . 10/10/2010
Muhahahaa! I 3 this fanfic! X)