Reviews for Polka Dot Pajamas
fairylover2004 chapter 5 . 1/1/2017
Author-san... when are you gonna update this again? I'm so looking forward to the update...
CreativityIsIntelligence chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
Wow that was a great story all the chapters where awesome
yaoi-freak2580 chapter 5 . 12/5/2015
Chapter was hilarious. The pizza part was funny as shit! Hope you'll continue this story because its awesome :D
Hwgdhw chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
Oh garra...
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
Haha naughty Gaara! Bad Gaara! Lol I love your story! Its really funny! I can't wait for more! Is the other akatsuki would be in here? I like Pein and Kisame! There freaking awesome! And Zetsu!(:
KanaWolf chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
Pajama day is a go. Gaara's been interesting, and I've been wondering if he's going to actually be soft hearted when Sakura gets to know him. Please continue this. I'd love to bounce ideas off of you if you want or need to.
Reader-Chan chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
Oh my gosh. Continue this please
Rantuff chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
I just finished reading Little Angel and cried and this made me feel better and plz tell u got something planned
zombiekins5948 chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
Gaara is going to die. Because if that happened to me then I would have killed him and I love pajama day. There so comfy Go sakura you can do it. Beat the crap out of him and be confident. I love your story
AwaitTheRise chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Hahahahaha*snort*hahhaha
uchiha7 chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
there has GOT to be more rite? plz tell me there is more? this story RULZ!
Fire Lady C chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
WOW it really took me back to meormies of high school! but this story is so awesome please contintue the story and love the part when sakura made ino eat a pizza.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
Update! I wanna kno wat happens!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
LOL 'Calling all akatsuki, new girl. time to play.' mission impossible theme. Dun dun dun dun dun...dundundundundun
silverwolfigther00 chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
Love the story whee is the next chater and to answer the questions;

a) HIT HIM GODDAMNIT!
b)a wonderful ideaXD fits perfektly
c) interesitng... im gonna go see if it is there now... BYE