Reviews for Rosario Plus Gohan
qtar1984 chapter 1 . 8/24
Why is Tsukune even in this fic if you're having this as a Gohan/Moka fic?
I know it's been a while since you've updated and you said you were working on rewrites, but could you tell all of us whether or not you're going to continue this story is discontinue it. I and others don't feel like holding on to false hope that you'll be updating soon. So please let us know what you're planning on doing with this story.
Lame. Gohan had mental training. You seem to forget that Ki Users can resist mental attacks with training.

Gohan mind is too strong for that.

Are you forgetting who Trained Gohan?
Fuck you doche
Matty Cephon Altera chapter 1 . 4/25
Please, keep up the great work on this story. I absolutely love it. I would like to ask if you would consider adding Gohan's Elder Kai unlocked power or Gotenks though.
It is already 2015. I know you have life. But at least have the courtesy to let us know if you are Continuing this story or not. We have been waiting patiently trying not give up but it seems you are giving us false promises.
You are Boring me. I still see 27 Chapters. Where is The Real Rewrite?
Wrong Andriod 18 is Mostly Human. In tatnical terms she is Is A Human Cyborg. She is not really a Andriod.

Her real name is Lazuli. Revealed in a interview
I Before A Except After K chapter 17 . 12/20/2014
I know it's been a long time since you've probably looked at this story, but I just wanted to point out that 18's still an android. Just because she's with the good guys now doesn't change the fact that she's mostly machinery on the inside.
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Interesting story! Please continue it! :)
Guest chapter 27 . 11/24/2014
The Three Dark Lords are mot even a 1/10 as powerful as Base Gohan. Lol.

Gohan who slacked off:

Saizou: 30

Chapters please!

Frieza 100%: 120,000,000
BartWLewis chapter 27 . 11/20/2014
Awesome can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/17/2014
Hogan would never wish back a bad guy and even if he would dende and the z-fighters wouldnt let him
Guest chapter 13 . 11/17/2014
I hate how weak you've made gohan the only youkai that should be any match for him even with out going super should be the 3 demon lords kuyo is no match at all even as a nine tails he'd be to weak but despite that the plot is interesting and the story is well written so plan to keep reading
Guest chapter 27 . 11/8/2014
How close are you?

Will Gohan ever blow his wad inside a Girl's hot and moist Oven?