Reviews for Rosario Plus Gohan
MajesticCo chapter 1 . 1/31
Just starting my second read through, I love the story and I love you man. Best of luck in whatever it is you are doing now.
kewllewk chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
Bleh, dual protagonists. Disgusting. The only thing the original protagonist is good for in an insert crossover like this is bad comedic relief and a lazy contrast to canon. Unless you plan to go off the rails of canon entirely with Gohan while Tsukune's stuff is going on in the background, it's a waste to include him.
N2 chapter 27 . 12/17/2017
Please continue.
shadyxlr chapter 27 . 11/2/2017
Hope to see more of this in the future.
Guest reviewer chapter 13 . 10/27/2017
I think that the fight scene between gohan and kuyou in chapter 13 should be rewritten again make it similar to the fight between ultra instinct goku and jiren maybe make gohan go to super saiyan 2.
Monster King chapter 27 . 6/8/2017
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/29/2017
Can you please continue Rosario plus Gohan
Wut chapter 27 . 4/30/2017
Wuuuuuuuuuuuut?!

2012?! rlly...?
tweenysherm08 chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
Plz continue this series. As soon as I read the first chapter, I was addicted to it
tweenysherm08 chapter 27 . 4/4/2017
Plz continue this series it's AWESOME
Guest chapter 12 . 2/17/2017
Horrible writing. Horrible story logic. Stop trying to use fanfiction to show us your pathetic, broken, animation Otaku Japanese. Stop nerfing. Don't crossover op stories if you want balance. Gohan can tank the whole Rosario universe in base form no sweat. He comes from a universe where they fight not to kill or injured a person at a time but whole planets. Even Inner Mona would die just from the collateral damage he could inflict let alone if he turns on you directly.
Yukari not liking Lollis? With! How she supposed to get with Mika and Gohan then because they would definitely need to be Lollis for her to have a chance. That's like saying girl A likes guy A and guy B likes girl A but she rejects him because... eew he's a heterosexual!
Mona giving blood to Tsukuba! That marks him as hers now and her future mate. What happened to Gohan? Do you even understand the Rosario universe?
You need a beta and then on top of that you need a pro editor as well for coherency.
Take it as constructive criticism. It's been five years now so hopefully you and your writing has matured and redo this story into something better.
lucasrosa94 chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
eu já li e gostei. escreva mais.
Krevex chapter 9 . 2/15/2017