Reviews for The Boar
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
*slightly broken laugh, mixed with a lot of crying* We already know how one would react to the other's death. Seeing it in reverse isn't too strange.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I think I've read this before, but I can't remeber if I reviewed. Brilliant fic. It got me crying. I think I cried last time too. So emotional. I loved it.
Corianna15 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I really liked that!
Katerina Riley chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I have expected for Merlin's ghost to pop around the corner and continue to share playful banter with Arthur... I... I think I'm going to read a happier fanfic now... This one... It was written so well, for a second I thought Merln HAD actually died... :'(
amder chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
strange whey but cool
merlin9584 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
So sad
luna sage chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This way epic i love these kind of stories. I like them better when Merlin somehow survives (just makes me remember that he is a dopey idiot that somehow makes it out of everything) but its good to have a change lol even if that change results in Merlin's permanent death ahah
Kool Kato chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Heart Breaking. Totally heart-breaking...
Kitty O chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Saaad. Poor Arty.
Mouchou chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
So sad. But it is amazing how you can make me feel all of the feelings of Arthur.

Thank you, I loved your story.
Me'AnnsWorLd chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Wow!

Congratulations to your writing style - it rules!

I'm pretty sure Arthur would react like this.

He has to deal with death like everyday but even though Merlin was his dearest friend.

It's so sad that he finds himself feeling nothing but emptiness because of the pressure resting on his shoulders.

...This story kinda made ME sad o.O

Anyway I love this story )
Midnight Dancer chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Heartbreaking, but worth every second. Arthur is braver than ever, just the way he should be. Beautifully written
Miles333 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Excuse me while I cry. *sniffles*

...

Anyway, this was truly a beautiful little story. Everyone was perfectly in character, and I think you really captured the way Arthur would react if Merlin were really killed. I like that he went to Gwen for comfort, finally breaking down when she got there. This was definitely one of the best Merlin one shots I've read on this site. Great work! :D
Laheara chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This was really good. I know from personal experience how hard it is to write this kind of story. I have loads of them on my laptop that I don't post because most people don't like deathfics. But I do like to read them when I'm in the right mood for it and this was very well written. And you're right, Uther wouldn't understand but Gwen would, she love Arthur and could see him falling apart and she is also very fond of Merlin herself. I like that Morgana was so upset too, she'd done a lot in the past to help him, makes sense she's be devastated by his death also. You should write more Merlin stories.
LovesAngst chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Lovely and touching! Thank you for writing!

LA