Reviews for Broken Mirror
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 11 . 3/12
I like this! I'm really stunned by your description, the spanish is nice, it's like a little secret fun thing to see what he meant at the end. haha
no14sure chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
I love how the thoughts of both of them are short; mostly just singular words or short phrases but when read together, make sense. I think it's a good representation of the actual way our minds work, and how we don't think in full sentences, but with thoughts that come together separately, to form a whole. I also think that the Spanish is a nice touch. Although it's a little inconvenient to have to go to the bottom of the page to find a translation, the Spanish phrases sound beautiful and add a little more to the story (can't really pinpoint it, but I love it).
lady kurai tenshei chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
NONONONOONONONO I NEED MORE ... I NEED A SEQUIL I NEED IT HURRY MAKE A SEQUL PLEASE I BEGG U IT WAS GETTING SO GOOOOD
ulquihime7980 chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
i still love it
lithium-therapy chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
What the hell. Why did I skip this story before?
I must say it was really raw in some way yet deliberate. You were able to stir something inside me and left me with mixed feelings.
I loved it. Great job and thank you!
Emily chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
Dx I feel like someone pulled out of me, you should continue this and see where it goes!
Canadawear chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
I love this spanish and the damn hot trueness of their intimacy, so please keep writing. You are amazing, this is amazing, and I need a cold shower now. I've never read a fanfic that was written like this, i don't even know what's going on, you just took me on this surreal journey. Shower time, keep writing.
Canadawear chapter 11 . 5/19/2012
You are the best Ulquiorra/Orihime fanfiction writer EVER. WOW, this was amazing. Your characterization is flawless. The word cunt, like don't even worry about it, in context it's fine. I LOVE how you incorporated Spanish and the magnetism flowing from the hole in his chest. Plus! Plus, your orihime is one of few I've liked. OMG KEEP WRITING FOREVER. Absolutely beautiful. (Maybe a little more concupiscence, but just a little we don't want the lemon to overpower everything) One of the best fics for this pairing I've ever read (The other being your only remaining fic, that one is perfect)

Thank you for writing this.
ginsbabymomma chapter 11 . 1/31/2012
I the Spanish...

I h8 the word cunt ...

I h8 the fisting ...

I the smut though ...

I the story...
Killer-San chapter 11 . 4/1/2011
Damn, you write really good Lemons.

xD I can write anything but Lemons, cause if I could write Lemons like you, I wouldn't need too.

I'd be fucking rich. XD bravo
Miggyrow chapter 11 . 3/25/2011
Damn ! Goddamn that was hot ! That was sometimes odd, sometimes funny but mostly it was hot! So hot, I melted on the spot ! Wow! It rendered me speechless ! It's not like it's my favorite pairing ! I was just experimenting as a reader, an ichiRuki fan especially, the ulquiohime thing. Because deep down I still like Orihime but like the ulquiorra in your story, there is a foolishness, a silliness in her, in the manga, her weakness, that is sometimes unbearable. Especially with Ichigo who's already a dumb highschool kid in his own rights most of the time ! You got me convinced ! Ulqui is exactly what she needs.

Your fic is so well-written I couldn't stop reading to review by chapters. So I will come back on her few things that I loved. I love the characterization, you nailed perfectly the original characters. Ulquiorra is just as demanding, inquisitive, analytic and dangerous as he is in the manga. I like that Orihime was still the ditzy girl. Still you allowed her to grow as a woman in this fic. Sometimes she was a little too OOC, too assertive in her desire, but barely.

The conversations with the side characters, Gin, Nnointra, Grimmjow was priceless. Kudos for the shinigami trio and Gin! Gin's first trap: Sending poor clueless Ulquiorra on a mission that was mean ! This man is incorrigible! You nailed Gin perfectly too! At the same time, he saves the day again by giving Ulquiorra this little push toward being more independant.

As for the sexy part, you took the time to build up the tension and it takes very good writing skills to do that. You also took the time to build a connection between this two people.

The part where he asks if she does this with a Nakama and brother was a refreshing perspective of the lack of comprehension of the espada on human interactions.

I also like that you try to expand the mythology of the espada, making it real, like making his hole a sensitive spot or giving him a sex ( pretty hollow-like) It's the first time, I see such details in a fic. So I feel like I've just been taught a lesson. I'm willing to trust you, Ulqui the new Anatomy Jane !

As for your question, I don't mind the word "cunt" but I'm french so I may not be the best judge. Like the sex of a man, is there really a good way to call it? In any languages at all? I don't know.

I didn't mind the spanish the stream of consciousness. Though some times, it didn't make much sense. Meaning at the moment, it didn't really add up to the story or more specifically I couldn't decipher who was thinking what. Just a few occurences in between eleven chapters ! Hardly enough to complain!

As for the smut factor, I loved it obviously. It had the right amount of romance and cannon-based plot. He didn't just enter a cell and fuck her silly. There was this build-up that made it all the more enjoyable.

My only complaint, is why did you end it here? I was deep into this story. ( At the same time I totally understands why the ending was cute ) But I really wanted to see you incorporate some manga plot in there, mixed it with your own sauce, because you're amazing at this! I really wish to see everybody's faces when they notice Orihime is not that pure anymore. Mwahahahahah! I'd pay to see Ichigo's face !

Anyway thanks for this amazing story !
Sei Ai chapter 11 . 3/13/2011
why the fuck did you stop?
irritated reader chapter 11 . 11/17/2010
That was hot. It was freezing cold in here, but now I gotta put my hair up.

I loved the way you linked it in with the manga. "Are you afraid?" We're seeing the first of the heart conversation.

I like the Spanish. It's how I imagined them anyway. In my head, as I was reading the manga, the Espada jargon and the names were always in Spanish accents. Espa-tha. But if you were to get rid of it, I don't see how it would hurt the story. It won't hurt the themes. And the streams of consciousness aren't dependent on the Spanish. Oh, but it does lend some culture to Hueco Mundo.

Yup, you showed a kink there. At first it kind of bothered me a little, well, more like I was thinking it was a gratuitous show of kink, like, of course I didn't get why was he using BOTH HANDS. Especially so easily. I was thinking, "What a ho, Orihime!" I was going to criticize you on it, but once he revealed himself, it's perfect for him and the story. Vulnerable through his armored-...

I'll admit it's my kink. I like the brutal and deadly willingly, gratefully holding themselves back for someone soft they love. (I have a rec for you.)

I hate every word for a lady's private parts.

Thanks for posting.

Love,

Christy
Etaine Rain chapter 11 . 9/23/2010
i think i fell for this couple even more than before :

great story :
AnGelIKRHthyM chapter 11 . 9/19/2010
Personally, I liked the spainish. Hell people randomly through japanese all the time, why not spainish. I really liked the style it was writen, although hime seemed to cry too much imho, but otherwise great story!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »