Reviews for A Footnote in their Love Story
Nynaeve80 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I loved this! I'm a huge Naley fan, so I don't want to see Haley with anyone but Nathan, but I love the idea of Clay having 'more-than-platonic' feelings for her. Feel free to write more! ;)
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Wonderful!
chase the memories chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I always wonder if anyone write Clay/Haley fic, but I'm glad that you did, but it would be nice to see if something going on in between Haley and Clay.. Hopefully that you plan to write more of Clay/Haley since both of them have so much more chemistry than he had w/ Quinn.. Hope that you can make this as story of them... )
Lennie1984 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I like Claley

A guy should notice who and what Haley is and appreciate that
MyMelodyDreamz chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
this is cute! :) LOL... i've always wondered abt Clay/Haley relationship too, b/c joy & robert have such great chemistry in the show! :D

Hope there's more to come!
antsB chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Cute :)
pam211 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I think I may love you now!

Did I tell you that I LOVE IT!

I love any Claley story because it's new and different and if the writers had gone in a certain way, it could have happened! Yeah yeah, I know that NH is epic but ... well, it's refreshing to have a guy notice H, since that never happens on the show! I hope you don't get discouraged if you don't get a lot of reviews ... majority of ppl are so diehard NH fans that giving them something else causes extreme rage (I joke, kinda). Please write more CH! I would adore you forever!

Seriously. Forever!