Reviews for Lady of the Mist
Leon Midnight chapter 1 . 2/27
Quite good I must say. And yes. I do believe that this sounds plausible and that it would explain a lot. Maybe if you had had this idea at the time they still published the mangá, this could have been made into cannon.
Starlovers chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This is good! Hope you can make more chapters!
Negima Uzumaki chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Sweet story, do you think you can make a sequal to this so when Tsukune is in Yokai High School during say a Newspaper club meeting he freezes up and the seal on that nights memory is released so he remembers what happened and tells the others about it also?
Jubzy650 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Magnificant, majestic, breathtaking, unbelivable yet belivable words I use to describe you story and writing skills. It really does set the plot but may I ask what the chain was for?
lonewolfsinger chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
aarrghh.
no only a one shot. hehe.
That was to soooooo The Queen herself as we have come to know her.
It does seem like the perfect prequel.
great story.
mnementh2000 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I liked this one-shot quite a bit. It would, indeed 'explain quite a bit', as you put it, or it could open whole new possibilities. One-shot this may have been, yet it could easily be expanded upon in any number of directions - either into the actual manga/anime, to a romance between Akasha and Tsukune, or anywhere else someone wanted. Myself, I would actually lean more towards the romance between the two of them, saying that Tsukune met Moka, but then remembered Akasha and when he remembered her, she came back, only to find that her plans have taken a decidedly unexpected turn.

Anyway, as I said, I enjoyed your vision of a possible 'prequel' story, and thought you did an excellent job in the grammar, the writing style, and the flow of the overall. It would be nice to maybe see a followup to this sometime in the future, though, seeing how long it has been since this was written...
Deadman117 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Bro epic story you should really continue it so please continue it please
Deadman117 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Bro epic story you should really continue it so please continue it please
bhull242 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Pretty good idea. I'd like to see a 'second meeting' as well. Good writing.
Toby860 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
why didn't you ever continue this story. i beg you tto continue i really like iit as tsuk pares with akasha
Animefan268 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I agree with the others this would make a great intro to somthing bigger
Gam3r3dition chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Why is this a one shot?
graive the crimzon chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
u should write somethin to continue this it seems like a very good intro to something
volosaraptor chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
this story would make a great romance i hope there will be more of this story its fantastic carnt wait for the next chaptor
ikcjjt chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I loved it. Simple, sweet, and to the point. I only wish it didn't end so soon.