Reviews for Samson
Annie24 chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
I enjoyed your story, my favorite chapter was the last one. I think it accurately portrayed how House feels about himself. I look forward to reading more of your work.
MondayPMAppt chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
These are SO interesting! I never could work up any feeling for Cameron except annoyance, but now that she's off the show I can really get into an excellent analysis of her clinginess to House and her ambivalence for Chase. And the twist on Wilson's devotion was very well done - a little surprise, and yet not surprising. Really looking forward to how you delve into the other characters' perceptions.
Aquarius Seth chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
This was a heart wrenching piece. Brillant though. :) Thank you for sharing.
SissiCuddles chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
" Had he mistaken House's love of anarchy for camaraderie? " LOL

I really like this chapter. Gret job Sam!

-Sissi
Calico17 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I'm commenting on the Cameron part of your story because it is absolutely beautiful and well written, and also I think it is very true to her character. I guess you're one of the few people who isn't deluded by Chameron which is a nice change, re. the many Chameron fics I have come across. I do think you really have her feelings spot on. I loved your image of Chase as her comforting blanket, and the security she has with him. Tis also very sad because she was using him in the end and didn't really love him, even though she tried to believe she did. Sad. I think this is one of the best pieces I have read about her, and even though I never understood her character, I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for writing!