Reviews for Professional Detour
Vicky Addams chapter 10 . 10/12/2012
gostei, mas queria mais continuação.
PJTL156 chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
"You want me to stay for you but you want me to go for me..." 'bout sums it up. :) You don't know what you got 'til it's (almost) gone. I like that you made Sinclair as less of an ass. He has always annoyed me. BTW, I wish that's what they would have done; promoted Danny to Mac's partner and get another lesser CSI, instead of giving him a new 'love interest.' Uck. That was a BIG mistake. Almost as big as letting MK leave in the first place. :(

BTW, like you story SO much better than what the writers did.
PJTL156 chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Lol, chain her to the bed, or handcuff? ;D

Don would so say something about even Stevie Wonder being able to see what's going on between them. :)

Love their night together, and also how Mac's bombarded with a million and one questions. Stella, too. :D

It's very sweet of you to add Jess in. She is missed.
PJTL156 chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
I like how you put the part about her possiblly not being happy for herself.

Lol, Mac going to be unbearable with her gone.

It's sad that drunk Mac is funny. :)

Lol, 'stubborn as an ass Mac Taylor.'

I'm sorry, I shouldn't be, but I'm LMAO reading him keep hitting his head on the floor. XD

Nothing like a little liquid courage, huh?

LOVE the confession of love. Great way to end the chapter. :)
PJTL156 chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
'It's not like the movies, but that's how it should be.' :) Oh wow, that was a heavy blow: "Maybe we just aren't as close as we once were." Yeah, right. Another lie. "Because it hurts too much!" Great confession. :) Totally true. "Typical Mac Taylor- always avoiding emotional confrontation or personal conflicts." Mac could never lose Stella, not completely. She could be on the other side of the Universe and they'd still care about each other. "What do you mean pulling for us?" Lol, he's smart, yet sometimes he can be so stupid. ;) Absolutly Love where Stella pours her heart out. Very sweet. :) LMAO, Lindsay, I love you! XD
PJTL156 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
I like that: "I'm uh...happy for you." "You sure?" Of course he's not, she's leaving him.

True love means sacrificing yourself for the other person, no matter what the consequences.

I also like: "I am barely surviving now."

Aww. Love the part where his life with Stella flashes before his eyes and he thinks 'I love you.' Very Cute. :D

Also the heart on a silver platter on top of her resignation letter.

LOL, "Oh screw the drink, I need the damn bottle." XD

Don't ever apologize for angst. ;D
PJTL156 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Yeah, I am so glad they didn't kill off Stella. That would have been a low-blow.

It's horrible when you heart and mind aren't on the same page.
Asprine chapter 10 . 11/1/2010
First and foremost, sorry that it took so long to come back. I'm in trauma for weeks. First exam then the news of CSI NY I receive lately is just slowly killing me as a matter of fact of today's news, sighs... is the Mac and Stella muse in you still alive? I hope so, I want to talk to you about something, or I don't know. Maybe it's not worth it at all...

Last Chapter of Professional Detour

Well, it is killing Mac that both of them is apart, he's worried and all about the detective whom Stella is working with and not seeing each other till weekend... Geez, that is unnerving! :) He is lucky to have all the friends and colleague who cares so much for both him and Stella and wanted to help them. You really do give me a shock when I thought Mac tries to pull out from this relationship as I never knew he was up to something. This is unexpected. Mac leaving his job and all in New York just to be with Stella? I mean the bond they shared is strong. He would do anything for her. :) Loved this line, "Wherever you want. The future awaits." Thank you for this story. I'll continue with Pandora's Box tonight.
God's Band Geek chapter 10 . 9/26/2010
AHHHH! LIKE WAY TO GO! WOW! He was all like there and, " wanted to answer in person." YOU ARE A STINKIN' GENIUS! I SWARE!
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 9/26/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed it! I would have read this earlier, but I hate any mention of spoilers, and until I saw it with my own eyes, I decied to live in denial that Stella was actually leaving! Guess I can't do that anymore can I? I'm glad that everything worked out for them!
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 9/26/2010
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! Perfect! I hope things work out!
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 9/25/2010
Great chapter! Very emotional! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that Mac came back! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 9/25/2010
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! That had to be hard to hear! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 9/25/2010
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out okay!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
Incredible chapter! Very moving! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely amazing! What Don said was very emotional and deep! I hope everything works out!