Reviews for Beckon
ezok chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
i kind of wished to know the reason why phoebe uses/likes ghosts pokemons, but i gess you were just focused on the dangers of mt. pyre.
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Ooh yeah, I completely forgot about Dusclop's Pokedex entry. You did a great job making it creepy and scary, as the girl was hypnotized and slowly going toward the Dusclops. I suppose I wish it was a little longer though - the end part feels a little rushed, but maybe that's just me.
WriterErii chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Oh goodness, I could feel my heart pounding after reading this. Fantastic job with the writing - I was enticed, ironically enough, haha. Descriptive, but not too descriptive, which is good.

Phoebe, huh? With an event like this, I kind of wonder how she'd even dare become a ghost type trainer in the first place, but it's still interesting to say the very least. Phoebe is actually one of my favorite Elite Fourists in the entire series, possibly because her looks are deceiving and I love ghost types.

Well, I should stop rambling. Kudos, this is definitely going into my favorites.
Myshu chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Ohhh, some pokemon are definitely creepier and nastier than others. Good job with the Dusclops, setting it up like more of a ghost you'd see in real horror movies.
kaori kuni chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
eerie sensation.

:o it was prety scary. lesson of the day: never trust a dusclops.

wonder if this phoebe has anything to do with league phoebe? xd

very well written i think.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I don't usually read Pokemon fanfic, but this was good. You've managed to make it feel gritty and frightening without losing completely the cartoon aspects of the show. The idea of a creaure with a body like a black hole is not one to be taken lightly! Nice. I really liked the descriptions of the locations and the Dusclops, like "Wispy ribbons of fog emerged from its shoulders and the top of its head, trailing off into nothingness behind it."
OnceUponASoapbox chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
A nice story with a good ending.