Reviews for Everything Has Changed
tiger0lily chapter 1 . 4/12
I love the story! Please continue 3
Crazy as a Cheshire Cat chapter 1 . 1/7
What, that's it? Man, this was good, too.
Coyoyotie chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
yessss continue! 8D
Seth Clearwater chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
plz continue this story
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Please, please continue. I want to see how you would change things if Harry was added into the spn mix.
The One and Only Amazing D chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
definitely continue
allietheepic7 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
fine. here is your crack (::) cookie. now write!
Kiss-My-Asphalt chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I really, really, really, really, really, really want you to continue this story so please do :)
grimmich chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Well, this has potential, but if you are sending him to stay with the psychic then will he not be a kick ass hunter:( and if you make this a harry slah story can harry be dom, please? So far I have only seen 1 dom harry supernatural crossover. And please please please don't make him short or effemint like everyone else seems to, it drives me crazy! He is a man damn it! ...sorry, its been really bugging me if you can't tell... I can't wait to see what happens please update soon :-)
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 69,469.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Benedicted chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Would love reading more about how Harrison Winchester grew up and if he was close to Sam and Dean...:) Hope you continue, you always write such captivating stories...thankyou for sharing!
Mists of Ribbon chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I would really like it if you continued this story. It has potential to be great. Like, how will Sam and Dean react to a new kid? Will they get along with Harry? Will Dumbledore come after him, or even find out about his survival?
So much potential!
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Please continue. This sounds like it will be awesome!
crimsonmoon08 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013