Reviews for Eight Bijuu and Counting
Haru chapter 6 . 6/25
Oro-chan is gonna get to meet with Death, huh.
Haru chapter 3 . 6/25
Honestly, I was laughing at Naruto's match and almost choked on my lunch. If I were that superpowered, I would laugh and slap the person so hard he broke his neck.
Katy612 chapter 8 . 6/1
This is a great story! Keep up the good work:)
JazzdeWatt chapter 4 . 4/2
Congrats. You've made me like a character whom I dislike strongly without even changing their character a lot AND they still do the thing I hate most about them (though not as much). I've only read (that i can recall) one other FF in which this has happened, an I really like it when it does, Sakura is an enjoyable character when she is not shouting/screaming/hitting/in-any-way-abusing-Naruto. :)
samuraipanda85 chapter 8 . 4/1
A pity that this fic almost certainly won't be updated. Still gonna follow it so I will always remember it.
the-clumsy-one chapter 8 . 3/1
I love where this is going. Please update soon!
jeanette9a chapter 8 . 2/13
my vote for the one who gets scarring goes to orochimaru (hope it's a humiliating one for him.), we are allowed to vote right?
Amuto-Narusaku4ever chapter 8 . 1/31
Me gusta el NaruSaku! , esta historia esta buena, continuala por favor!
Refraction of Light chapter 8 . 1/23
Please oh please finish this. It is a good story. I would like to see Naruto's interaction's with his past as well as Sakura. One thing though if anyone would ever know they are from the future. And yes I do think regardless of how much I like the guy, that Minato has to die.
TheNinjaFromYesterday chapter 8 . 1/18
Oooooh, time for more fighting!
GenetiX23 chapter 5 . 1/15
Eh, Naruto's significantly underwhelming.
GenetiX23 chapter 2 . 1/15
...why does Minato have to die?
Please send me messages chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
LOL
Koryu's Advocate chapter 8 . 11/10/2014
Because it really is only worth it if you get a cool scar out of it. Oh, and pre-creepy Orochimaru? Priceless.
KalicoFox chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
This is getting interesting!
Please update soon! _