Reviews for Eight Bijuu and Counting
VinniVVicci chapter 8 . 7/27
Wait... do you support NaruSaku?! I can't wait for you to update author-san!
VinniVVicci chapter 4 . 7/25
HOLY SHIT! I THOUGHT THAT HIRUZEN WAS THEIR TEACHER?! WHAT THE EVER-LOVING fuck HAPPENED?! HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH THIS?! not complaining, but this is a bit suprising
VinniVVicci chapter 1 . 7/25
*fangirl screech ) SAKUMO IS HOOOOOOOOT
yanchoco chapter 8 . 6/27
oh shit! hahaha, did you say there will be NaruSaku in your story? hope noot, hahaha. i am not into pairing, silly me.
i am curiooous! hope you'll update soon, thank you!
Swordsman of the Eclipse chapter 8 . 6/1
Where did this story go?

. . . Where?

Please! Update!

Suggestions (If this is continued in any way, shape, or form.):
1.) They should tell - at least eventually - Hiruzen the truth of their story.
a.) This is because the Sandaime might take a liking to Naruto, and change something drastic.
2.) Make sure to have Jiraiya get taught by Naruto and become the 'second' cannon Toad Summoner.

Ja ne!
saashi samy chapter 3 . 5/6
funny
bigfan22 chapter 8 . 3/29
Awesome story. It's a shame it was never continued. I would loved to have seen what further changes Naruto and Sakura would have made to the timeline.
FreeAllFrogs chapter 3 . 2/28
And that is why "real" military units do not use destructive testing for advancement. It is stupid to do the enemy's job for them.
Squish The Squirrel Fish chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
Awesome!
Leonard chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Tsunade &naruto are not related any way
x.-kTa-.x chapter 8 . 8/30/2015
Umm, I know it's been like 4 years since you updated, but this is really good, so..if you suddenly want to continue it please tell me! I'll be really superb happy c:
Haru chapter 6 . 6/25/2015
Oro-chan is gonna get to meet with Death, huh.
Haru chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
Honestly, I was laughing at Naruto's match and almost choked on my lunch. If I were that superpowered, I would laugh and slap the person so hard he broke his neck.
Katy612 chapter 8 . 6/1/2015
This is a great story! Keep up the good work:)
JazzdeWatt chapter 4 . 4/2/2015
Congrats. You've made me like a character whom I dislike strongly without even changing their character a lot AND they still do the thing I hate most about them (though not as much). I've only read (that i can recall) one other FF in which this has happened, an I really like it when it does, Sakura is an enjoyable character when she is not shouting/screaming/hitting/in-any-way-abusing-Naruto. :)